the thread about nothing...

Ate asian food for the first time in years the other day and got sick, ima just stick to egg rolls from here on out.

I heard some behind the scene restraunt stuff they do to nasty af.

Yall seen that video of ol girl that ordered Chinese ribs and ended up gettin a puppy paw that looked like a rib?

Nawl doggy i cant do that.
"Asian food" that's so general 
laugh.gif

Grilled pompano>>

Sinigang is iight. I'm more of a nilaga man myself.
i'm so sick & tired of sinigang, nilaga, and bulalo. my parents ask me to cook those all the time. at my house it's always a rotation between the three 
sick.gif
mean.gif

i got some beef sinigang in the fridge right now.

btw, how sour/spicy do you guys like your sinigang?

I prefer tinola lol
ultimate GOAT

Last edited:
Aight my bad, im not tryna sound racist, but it was beef pho........so im not sure what country thats from.

It tasted good, but i was ******* out my mouth and *** for 3 days afterwards.

i'm so sick & tired of sinigang, nilaga, and bulalo. my parents ask me to cook those all the time. at my house it's always a rotation between the three 
sick.gif
mean.gif

i got some beef sinigang in the fridge right now.

btw, how sour/spicy do you guys like your sinigang?

ultimate GOAT
What's the key difference between nilaga and bulalo? lol they both looked the same to me.

I like my sinigang sour and mild. Prefer to have the jalepeno on a side dish with some patis while I eat 
smokin.gif

Wow. Im surprised no filipino in here is talking about how good pekpek is. Must be bukla

(im not filipino btw)

Aight my bad, im not tryna sound racist, but it was beef pho........so im not sure what country thats from.

It tasted good, but i was ******* out my mouth and *** for 3 days afterwards.
Nah, no need to apologize lol.

Pho is vietnamese food. Maybe the place you went had some tainted meat...or they gave you a puppy paw since they knew you watched that video lol

What's the key difference between nilaga and bulalo? lol they both looked the same to me.

I like my sinigang sour and mild. Prefer to have the jalepeno on a side dish with some patis while I eat 
smokin.gif
they're veryyyyyy similar in fact
laugh.gif
 it's the difference of beef cut used. bulalo uses beef shank. nilaga uses beef ribs (usually) or just boneless beef and has potatoes in it.  at least that's how i cook it.
Wow. Im surprised no filipino in here is talking about how good pekpek is. Must be bukla

(im not filipino btw)
i'm personally not a fan of pekpek 
nerd.gif

A lot of filipinos looks meskin to me :lol:

Whats the namw of those sandwiches they are known for? I might be mistakin it for somethin else tho.

Whenever I grow my hair out, people say I look Spanish or just start talking to me in Spanish. I guess I need to hit the barber soon :lol:

School children shouldn't be allowed within da general population between 7-5. Send the little ***** off to an island somewhere and let them act like savages amongst themselves :x

Back
Top Bottom