the thread about nothing...

i got to watch what i say about this and depression.

I'm like yo stop being depressed just be happy suck it up. "ITS A DISEASE!!! I CAN"T JUST BE HAPPY"

ok ok sorry

Its not that easy man. Im dealing with depression and ptsd. Its not as easy just sucking it up and being happy. Theres good days when im ok and in a good mood then theres the bad days. Isnt as easy as turning it off and on

#ZoloftBoys

All jokes aside depression takes discipline and motivation to balance out. Went through a very rough patch and did my time with meds and ****. Exercise,diet, and surroundings is everything. Anybody with negative energy chuck'Em the [emoji]9996[/emoji]️ and find a positive hobby to keep your mind distracted. Everybody go through it one time or another so you ain't alone. Losing my mind helped me quit drinking so it's all on what you do with your situation.

I have honestly learned so much about it over the past year. I have gone to counselling sessions with my girl and her doctor to help get informed. He explained the chemical imbalance and everything pretty well to me. I have also learned that a lot of times it isn't objective sadness but a lack of sensation. Like long standing monotony with life where nothing much seems to matter.

props guys

sorry for interrupting the gif session

il keep it going

Back
Top Bottom