the thread about nothing...

Nope. I'm confident in myself to appreciate a talented entertainer. Dude has been successful and adapted in the music scene since going solo.

Add to the fact he's a pretty good on SNL and with his skits with Jimmy Fallon.

The 'sus' folks are the one who cry for Yeezy lol

Last edited:
Nope. I'm confident in myself to appreciate a talented entertainer. Dude has been successful and adapted in the music scene since going solo.

AYO.

I was with you until the ye shot

giphy.gif

My coworkers has the most annoying loud laugh

She always has to clap whenever she laughs too

So annoying

I hate when people say
"OMG thats hilarious" But don't laugh. They just say like "that is so funny". Like obviously its not funny. Just fake laugh or smile. Or straight face. But it seems patronizing with the whole "oh now that is funny"

I hate when people do the laugh where it sounds like they need an inhaler.

Or when they make that noise wit their throat and it sounds like a parrot havin an orgasm.

Da werst.

I hate when someone has a stunning feature, but when complimented on it they say it's okay/their okay.

For example, someone with a nice smile. They know damn well they got the juice .

I hate when people do the laugh where it sounds like they need an inhaler.

Or when they make that noise wit their throat and it sounds like a parrot havin an orgasm.

Da werst.
roll.gif
 I can't picture in my head what this even sounds like LOL.

I hate when someone has a stunning feature, but when complimented on it they say it's okay/their okay.

For example, someone with a nice smile. They know damn well they got the juice .
I get when someone is trying to be humble and not brag about their features. I actually prefer that compared to the people who know they got it and boast about it.

Back
Top Bottom