the thread about nothing...

How are yall still eating there seriously. It's poison. The one fast food place I will never go in.

How are yall still eating there seriously. It's poison. The one fast food place I will never go in.

My daughter did a research paper about them in the 3rd grade. It's amazing what's in their food. Almost made from plastic.

After doing the project, she never ate there. Even from this day, she's 11 btw :lol:

Last edited:

Harder to get out of bed in the morning since it's colder.
Truth, I hate it.

That snooze button :pimp:
A gift and a curse lol

That early morning fap to get you awake :smokin
Wait, people do this?

We gotta stop eating bad, we gotta stop drinking, smoking, and dating women.
Stop it 5

Red Bull ain't cutting it today. Gotta cure this headache. Getting more caffeine :smokin

I really need to cut back :\

drink some tylenol for the headache.
Stop hiding franc

Bout to give myself the same BGs with some late night McDonalds :x

My food habits lately off point :rolleyes

18 nuggets with da bbq sauce & 2 apple pies :smokin

Step ya gut game up b.

you still reppin that scust mcds :smh:

wendys > and its not even close if we talking fast food. the spicy chicken asiago burger :smokin . wendys nuggets >>>>>

step your game up papi.

One of my friend always praised McDonalds got sick earlier this week by McDonalds.. Now all he does is cursed the McDonalds name.. :rofl:

One of my friend always praised McDonalds got sick earlier this week by McDonalds.. Now all he does is cursed the McDonalds name.. :rofl:

When I was younger I had a McFlurry and the machine must not have been clean because I was throwing up the next day, all day :smh: .

you still reppin that scust mcds :smh:

wendys > and its not even close if we talking fast food. the spicy chicken asiago burger :smokin . wendys nuggets >>>>>

step your game up papi.

:rofl: at dawg **** wendys being better than da arches
Didn't know October had a fool's day as well.

I had McDonald's last week.

It's crap.

Must not have been McDonald's then.
Maybe an imitation in that middle of nowhere place in da pic

Sounds like he's soft and ain't really bout that McDonald's life.
Only time a papi got sick from food is from a burger from da dawg **** Wendy's round da way when they first opened.
Papi was stuck in bed all weekend and had to crawl to da kitchen for oatmeal.
Finally got enough strength to crawl to da ps2 late Sunday evening and played some budoki 1 with da poverty graphics before mum came home :smokin

When I was younger I had a McFlurry and the machine must not have been clean because I was throwing up the next day, all day :smh: .

Step ya digestive system up b.
How you get clapped by a softee, softy? :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom