the thread about nothing...

What's so bad about them? Never experienced a NY Subway

Never on time, over crowded, fare constantly goes up with little improvements, homeless people, invisible train traffic, dickhead decisions like letting three 2 trains pass before da 4 train can go even though da 4 train came before da third 2 train, no air conditioning in da hot *** stations, outdated trains, unkept dirty trains, bedbugs on trains, dickhead conductors on da express trains that see da local train pull up to da station and know papis are gonna want to transfer but close da door anyways so you have to wait 8-10 minutes for another overcrowded train, constant switch issues, poor line planning by our forefathers, etc.

Just got back home from checking out different mortuaries, when they showed my sis the kaskets [emoji]128532[/emoji] This **** so hard right now. All i kan think of is the hopes n dreams we had for him n how none of that will kome to fruition. Thats the worst part for me, he was only here for 47 days. Every life experience we take for granted, he never got to experience it.

RIP Panchito, i will love n miss you forever papas :smh:
Damn man. I am way late as i usually lurk this thread but you and your family get my sincerest condolences. That's so awful. I can't even imagine. :frown: :smh:
The smallest caskets are the heaviest to carry.

Never been to a club until tonight. It's funny as hell seeing these white people dance the line dance or whatever it is (it's some country type of club with the second floor playing "hip-hop/rap" :stoneface: )

Last edited:
Never been to a club until tonight. It's funny as hell seeing these white people dance the line dance or whatever it is (it's some country type of club with the second floor playing "hip-hop/rap"
indifferent.gif
)
If it's not the bunny hop there is no line dancing to be done

Back
Top Bottom