the thread about nothing...

there was a commercial that i think was for nike, that had a dude juggling a ball with his feet and works his way down in size, basketball, soccer, volleyball, tennis down to like a superball. can anyone help me with a link?

any of yall ever pick up a chick from craigslist? Thought just popped up in my head for some reason haha

Just went to see the movie Lawless. Pretty badass movie I liked it alot.
On another note...I was watching the trailers and Joaquin Phoenix is back?? :smokin Didnt he go crazy or something? I had no idea he was in an upcoming movie. The movies called The Master and it looks like its gonna be pretty damn good.
This looks GOOD.

546661_10151184251616140_321973813_n.jpg

Dope piece of art...

if asian's weren't a discriminated-against race in ameriKKKa today, jackie chain would populate the spot currently held by 2 chainz

if asian's weren't a discriminated-against race in ameriKKKa today, jackie chain would populate the spot currently held by 2 chainz

who da mayne. mr. vip. he does have some good songs tho, too bad people never take a chance to listen to him.

sometimes people can't see the rapper, all they see is the skin color.

Last edited:
Sheesh just watched Clint Eastwood at the RNC.....that was no good, bad, and ugly....I felt awkward and embarassed for him all at once :smh: :lol:

yup :smh:

Here’s an image from Twitter of President Obama’s tweeted response to Clint Eastwood’s speech at the Republican National Convention. During his speech Eastwood carried on a mock dialogue with an empty chair that represented the Democratic incumbent.

Obama-Tweets-Eastwood__120831064039.jpg

not bad :smokin

in the battle between hot cheetos and takis, hot cheetos won.

peace to nowitzness for making this comparison possible.

gotta do this new student orientation crap where they make all freshman sing and all this nonsense all weekend
indifferent.gif
and I still got football practice today and game tomorrow , tryin to relax on the block they got me up in the morning doing all this nonsense
mean.gif

based on the cover and burn-ones involvement this looks promising

I think I found my new avy, if no one has it yet...if someone could ps the words and banner out.
keep the bear and ziplok, please...orrrr moundraised in the banner

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom