the thread about nothing...

How much are yall cuts + tips?

Havent gone to a barber in a min but i use to pay 17 for the cut and beard. Id hit my guy a 20. When i lived down south it was 13 for the cut and beard

I do $20 from my boy but theres a shop closer to me that charges $25 and I probably tip him $30 smh. The one by me gives a razor lining and is like a 4 block walk but $30 godddamit. Crazy part is that's like the avg price outchea in the bay.

Somebody said something about water evolving in here.

No, it's still two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen (H2O) from billions of years ago. Evolution requires heredity and water doesn't reproduce. Any other element into water is no longer water.

I do $20 from my boy but theres a shop closer to me that charges $25 and I probably tip him $30 smh. The one by me gives a razor lining and is like a 4 block walk but $30 godddamit. Crazy part is that's like the avg price outchea in the bay.

For me if they not using a straight razor im gone. Thats the 1st thing i ask when going to a new shop. The most ill pay is 20, tip included. When i lived in VA my guy was good, i would be OT for like 3mths come back and just hop in the chair and he knew what to do so i had no problem giving him 20 even tho it was 13. Probably why he didnt forget how i get my hair cut lol. But that straight razor is a deal breaker for me, the andis just doesnt do it for me esp on my beard.

My boy use to cut my hair in highschool, id just smoke him on a blunt after.

For me if they not using a straight razor im gone. Thats the 1st thing i ask when going to a new shop. The most ill pay is 20, tip included. When i lived in VA my guy was good, i would be OT for like 3mths come back and just hop in the chair and he knew what to do so i had no problem giving him 20 even tho it was 13. Probably why he didnt forget how i get my hair cut lol. But that straight razor is a deal breaker for me, the andis just doesnt do it for me esp on my beard.

My boy use to cut my hair in highschool, id just smoke him on a blunt after.

Nah my man is a professional barber too. He used to cut me up for free when I didnt have it so now that I kinda do, I'll try to make up for past. Nah mean?

bunsen.gif

Nah my man is a professional barber too. He used to cut me up for free when I didnt have it so now that I kinda do, I'll try to make up for past. Nah mean?

Word i hear that. Like ur own personal barber lol. Nothin worse than waiting to get a cut. Hated that ****. Use to go at 9am after i got done with the graveyard shift. Id be falling asleep in the chair and **** head nodding forward :lol:

Where you guys buy boxes to ship stuff out?
Sold my first pair of shoes on GOAT have to get a box, was just going to go to the UPS store and see whats good.

I have a box fan in my room....wish i had a ceiling fan. I miss the suburbs when i would just windows open fan in the window at night. In the city its too loud to keep the windows open all night. A big truck flys by and it wakes me up

Sold my first pair of shoes on GOAT have to get a box, was just going to go to the UPS store and see whats good.

I have a box fan in my room....wish i had a ceiling fan. I miss the suburbs when i would just windows open fan in the window at night. In the city its too loud to keep the windows open all night. A big truck flys by and it wakes me up

Walgreens usually has a good selection of shopping things, but I've generally purchased them at the UPS store just because they can add that into the shipping total and tape it up for me.

Walgreens usually has a good selection of shopping things, but I've generally purchased them at the UPS store just because they can add that into the shipping total and tape it up for me.

Yeah i normally do that. Just go to my local UPS and say hey box this and send it here.

But i have to ship via USPS for GOAT :smh:

Man I stress way too hard for fantasy football

I think next year I am going to give it up finally

It's not even fun any more

Man I stress way too hard for fantasy football

I think next year I am going to give it up finally

It's not even fun any more

How I feel about the march madness tournament. Hard to enjoy it. :\

Watched the 1000th episode of Good Mythical Morning finally. Rhett and Link :smokin

Back
Top Bottom