the thread about nothing...

Man I stress way too hard for fantasy football

I think next year I am going to give it up finally

It's not even fun any more
How I feel about the march madness tournament. Hard to enjoy it.
ohwell.gif

ehh i can always enjoy march madness. Its teams youre picking not actual players.

Fantasy football can really be a pain in the ***, Injuries, deciding on who to start/sit. Picking ppl up on waivers.

***** really a headache. Im in a $300 league where pick ups are $5 im already on for $325 and with a 2-3 record im over it lol 

Athleisure is the best type of fashion to see on a woman tbh

Agreed

Also just a great "fashion" trend. Like oh whats that sweats are "in"....used to wear elastic ankle sweats every day to kindergarden/ early elementary school. Mom used to be like wear jeans and i was like nah they scratch my legs why would anyone wear anything other then blue sweat suits? Holes in knees....no problem....vents....

needlesstosay i love nike tech fleece :lol:

Me and the girl I've been seeing for awhile called it quits last night. Mostly her getting mad because I was rude to her Infront of her friends. Today she texted me saying " your family should have kissed the ground I walk on , I deserve more respect than that " I was hoping she would cool down ,but after that text no way I can get back with her even when she calms down

Many of keyboards have been smashed and almost broken because of this ********. :smh:

Me and the girl I've been seeing for awhile called it quits last night. Mostly her getting mad because I was rude to her Infront of her friends. Today she texted me saying " your family should have kissed the ground I walk on , I deserve more respect than that " I was hoping she would cool down ,but after that text no way I can get back with her even when she calms down

Gotta send a female relative to check her outta pocket *** with da hands for that ********.

***** might get mushed on site by a papi if she ever sent any disrespectful ******** like that to da phone, domestic charge and her male relatives be damned.

I hope you thoroughly face ****** her and nutted on her face and down her throat on multiple occasions while y'all was together.

Last edited:

Got to love the "i need a real man, be manly, do manly things" followed by "I am your queen bow down to me and kiss my feet"

Like i hope women realize those statements don't really go together....(obviously they don't)

Wait, so those slurpee straws are a damn spoon? That's why it's shaped the way it is towards the bottom? Smh

Man I stress way too hard for fantasy football

I think next year I am going to give it up finally

It's not even fun any more
Word. I'm already out of it early. Had Peterson and in desperate need of a RB. Every week whoever I'm playing has some ungodly game.

You dodged a bullet there, fam.

Started my day off with a 2 mile run :smokin

Currently fighting the mondays. :smh:

Came into work feeling positive and quickly got irritated :smh:

Back
Top Bottom