Hand me two pages of notes

Me : this the trainging

Boss :yep, hey man you're smart you got this
I hate training like this. Ridiculous.

Man some states are easy

But new York has like 20 different dental insurance with 7 or 8 sub plans

Thats just on the government Medicaid medicare side

I do employer.based as well which is less stressful

I tried taking a pic of her booty for you guys. I've had her in class for two semesters and looked like your usual mid 30's awg. She's cute, very minimal to no make up, glasses and pigtails every day. She wears long flannels covering the mass but today she said nah. I'm buried in my books doing my work and look left and boom. Fat, jiggly no panty lines in the spandex. she was singing happy bday to her seat neighbor and I was tilting my desk. I'm wearing some Portland Trail Blazers warm up pants and ready to break through them. Sorry my phone couldn't focus fast enough.
Natural, curvy girls are the best...
Whats for bfast?
nerd.gif
PB/banana protein shake
I don't like pumpkin stuff but is that cookie butter really that good?
My girl got some and I wasn't impressed. Tasted like sugar cookie dough. meh

Last edited:
Gordon Ramsay is a legend :smokin
my idol :nthat:  

watching masterchef jr earlier in the year definitely puts me to shame. they're so good! some of these kids are like three times younger than me :wow: :smh:

love this show, my girl tried to downplay it, saying if you look closely, the show doesnt show kids using knives and stuff dangerous making her think its fake :smh:

So basically, you'll see the kids do the easy stuff, like mixing and putting stuff in the oven, but preparing it like cutting and all that, they don't show it

hells kitchen sucks now. i watch masterchef since it began. the quality is better since hells kitchen went downward.

Had "Wing Stop" the other day and realized "Wings to go" been getting over on me with these baby wings.

stupid socal weather in fall. one week it's cold the next hot. been bed ridden since sunday, mid terms are now, missed class today, got a research paper due tomorrow plus 10-12 hour shifts coming this weekend 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom