the thread about nothing...

448.gif

Can y'all imagine if there was no way for these females to get attention via social media? 100% sure they would go crazy.

When u wanna go back to your savage ways...but then u look at your 3 year old daughter and it makes it all go away.

Just gona be single forever, f this relationship drama

POF thread will be my new friend...

When u wanna go back to your savage ways...but then u look at your 3 year old daughter and it makes it all go away.

Just gona be single forever, f this relationship drama

POF thread will be my new friend...

BM thing didn't work out?

Laziness will keep me from reaching my full potential. **** has become a real problem for me NT I need some help. Only time I get really proactive and ready for **** is when it's drama and **** is about to pop off. I have a daughter I need to do better

Last edited:
People and their "too cool for school mentality" . Like yes i got a pumpkin spice late....yes its too expensive...but its delicious. Like oh you are so cool that what you drink black coffee? Or starbucks isnt' good enough for you you only hand pick your own coffee beans in Columbia and use your reverse osmosis water to make coffee?

I understand being anti some times but like things are popular some times because they are that good. I don't get why that is an issue.

Back
Top Bottom