the thread about nothing...

My old crush kid I think is from a one night stand and she has been engaged twice to two different guys. I find it funny since she wouldn't give me time of day in HS. :lol:

I've seen a couple females from HS that have a kid. Almost all of them it doesn't work out with the BD.

Makes you wonder, if you can have a kid with someone and not make it work, how will it work with another person?

I lowkey feel a little :evil: when i see the stuck up chicks from high school outchea struggling (BD drama, 3 diff BD's, selling box, fat) :evil:

Turned 31 today....**** I'm gettin old

Happy bday you old fart

Damn that reminds me.

When I use to slang candy back in high school a couple cats were pocket watchin me during lunch while I was count my grip. When I was walking to class this shorty walked up to me askin me for a dollar (thought I'd be sucka cuz she was cute, and I'd pull out my wad o cash to give this stranger broad a dollar and the dudes that were pocket watchin run up and hit the Ol snatch n run on me).

Anyway ..........she became a stripper. :lol:

simpin aint easy.

And how did you find out she was a stripper? Oh wait.....Still tricking I see.

Guys are cool. I wish we lived in a world were dudes can date lol. On some this is my bae type ish. Way better than dating a female.

Guys are cool. I wish we lived in a world were dudes can date lol. On some this is my bae type ish. Way better than dating a female.

ol yuri on ice type of papi

ol run up to a mami spot in da middle of da night and say

tumblr_ofdds1ogxA1qccbo8o1_500.jpg

type papi

ol you da male being taught by da female and this is what you think in ya head

tumblr_ofdds1ogxA1qccbo8o3_500.jpg

type papi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom