the thread about nothing...

She's banging.. :evil:

Tiniest girl in my high school class became a "movie star". She was on a hiatus because she just had a baby. Now she's back at it, loud and proud. Homegirl even had the nerve to shout out to our high school in one of her scenes :stoneface: :rofl:

Do you girl, but dangggg

Last edited:
Tiniest girl in my high school class became a "movie star". She was on a hiatus because she just had a baby. Now she's back at it, loud and proud. Homegirl even had the nerve to shout out to our high school in one of her scenes :stoneface: :rofl:

Do you girl, but dangggg

Pics? Whats her stage name

Man Id happily give gas money to someone the problem is when you demand it. I've driven people across states and if we're going to the same place I'm not asking you for anything.

We are employed 20 something year Olds that is ridiculous.

Ive had the same car for about ten years.
I don't think I've EVER asked anybody for gas money.
The only other person that ever pumped gas in it was my ex...and I payed it back by breaking that back
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

You gonna hold this rep when a papi reups.

Man Id happily give gas money to someone the problem is when you demand it. I've driven people across states and if we're going to the same place I'm not asking you for anything.

We are employed 20 something year Olds that is ridiculous.

Too many employed 20 something year old scumbags pitches that what something for nothing to not let it be know before hand that you gotta pay to play for a ride b. Papis going to da same place doesn't account for da extra body you gotta accommodate and keep safe during da drive. Especially da backseat drivers.

Askin for gas money is some shisty *** ****.

We all used to dumpin 40+ dollars in our tank anyways, **** i look like acceptin/askin for 10 on pump 7?!

If you my my road dawg, i aint trippin on gas money, just cop me a brew for the ride and we gravy.

If you a broad, tf am i gettin in exchange for the gas im usin??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom