the thread about nothing...

Just had five guys :nthat:

350x700px-LL-72a81044_chrisboshface_zps49f5f172.gif

I had legit sake at a friends house once.

He got it overseas.

Without a doubt the nicest buzz ive had from any alcoholic beverage in my life

It just makes u happy lol

Yao Ming (7' 6") and Gary Player (5' 6") played together at the Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am tournament in China.

Cvf-lawW8AAagYO.jpg

Income really. But technically if I moved out I'd be paying only 120-170 dollars more than what I currently pay at home lol

Just try and fit that into the budget if you really wanna move out. Is there areas where you could cut spending comfortably?

Income really. But technically if I moved out I'd be paying only 120-170 dollars more than what I currently pay at home lol

Just try and fit that into the budget if you really wanna move out. Is there areas where you could cut spending comfortably?
Eh not really. 120-170 is doable plus my laptop and phone will be paid off soon so that would be an extra 100 bucks in my pocket.

Living on your own IS nice

But man, missing mom sometimes is rough :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitter and blogs are blowing that Pusha-T diss
on Drake's 'Two Birds, One Stone' waaay out of
proportion. I hope he responds though.

Left my Denim & Supply Japanese selvedge joints in the dryer of my buildings laundry room overnight. They are gone. I am an idiot. :smh:

Walking dead watched.
Eh cool..I know one person didn't die that I like. So I'll keep watching. But now for my favorite show. Shameless US new ep! And a fat joint. Prob gonna put on weight again with munchies bound to take over my mind

Back
Top Bottom