the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
Someone at my gym I talked to here and there died this week from leakemia. Was a good guy! 29yrs old too.I may go to his funeral tmoro . not sure but I should

Eminem fell off something crazy

His 'technical rap' style he's currently on is cringeworthy

Its just another side to him
Slim shady
Marshall
Eminem etc
This persona is the one where he shows his insane lyricial ability's is all. Understand the track

Dude is basically pointing out to all these new rappers how to rap.
There is like a movement of "Im a rock star not a rapper" (uzi vert) "I'm an artist not a rapper" (Desiigner). Like all these dudes just not trying to claim the title of rapper. Em drops this track to remind people what rap is. Def a breath of fresh air for me. Its not a world altering song but man was it needed in this current rap era.

I haven't listened to Em in over a decade. Even though he can still spit it all sounds trash to me. Really weird honestly because I respect the skill but just can't listen to him. Still one of the best to ever do it though.

We'll see...he's dropping an album soon but most of his new stuff is one-time play just to hear what he says this time and thats it...really nothing to replay.

I will say that 'Bad Guy' is probably one of his best songs in years

why do websites still have search bars that don't take the word "search" out when you click it
No i don't want to look for "searchUltra Boost"

Also listening to this Lady Gaga interview she talking that the internet is ruining relationships and the world. Nah....the internet aka social media (IG Snapchat) have allowed women an outlet for their paranoia and lack of trust. She said her friends date and are like "he said he was here but look on his IG he is doing something else" Thats not the internets fault. That are your crazy friends fault. Stop taking the internet so seriously.

Back
Top Bottom