Her only big boy,
Da singular king Kong,
Only meat that can make her happy like a kid in da swing song,
A papi got da only mic she wanna sing on :evil:

She probably getting turned out as we speak
Good, she'll be good and hungry for da big boy upon release. :evil:

I need to shave
dont do it i regret it lol winter time keep growing 

i dont have pics either from before/after as some asked for it on saturday. I'm not one to take selfies of myself nor am i picture friendly, i hate them.

i did it backwards and grew it out from last winter throughout summer and just shaved saturday. My face was extra cold this morning 

Last edited:
I'd attempt to grow a beard, but I've accepted that my facial hair is too patchy for it too look like a full beard. sad.

Came back from lunch today. A girl( I say girl but we're in our twenties) who I thought I didn't like anymore stopped me and said happy belated birthday. And my heart fluttered for a second

Then I come back to my desk and somebody is sitting in my seat. They get up but it's super warm and I think they were farting in it. Sigh

Last edited:
Came back from lunch today. A girl who I thought I didn't like anymore stopped me and said happy belated birthday. And my heart fluttered for a second

Then I come back to my desk and somebody is sitting in my seat. They get up but it's super warm and I think they were farting in it. Sigh
Gross

Started an Instagram today. Already finding it pointless and non amusing. I give it till Friday before I delete it.
Yeah, being part of Instagram when it began was cool. 

But now, I find myself seeing friends trying to compete with other friends on how hip their child is or how cool of a life they have. 

Not really about that.

Yeah, being part of Instagram when it began was cool. 

But now, I find myself seeing friends trying to compete with other friends on how hip their child is or how cool of a life they have. 

Not really about that.

I'm not built for it I can tell off top. Prefer being an occasional voyeur over actually having to maintain a floss machine for strangers and people I can just call.

Started an Instagram today. Already finding it pointless and non amusing. I give it till Friday before I delete it.

Gotta follow the right things on IG to keep it interesting. I follow pages that post cool photography, memes, shoe photographers, foodies, some IG models etc.

Gotta follow the right things on IG to keep it interesting. I follow pages that post cool photography, memes, shoe photographers, foodies, some IG models etc.

I followed sneakers,boom bap rappers, and Polo collectors. The Polo pics are the only thing doing it for me. And I don't need an account for that. Maybe I'll follow some thots and movie stuff.

Back
Top Bottom