the thread about nothing...

My homeboy is a 6th grade teacher and took this from one of his kids. Boy was trying to spit game.

Ol boy can't even write on da line properly :x

Although I'm shocked da youngins even know how to write anymore.

He was online on the 1st

He texted the group around 4:30am 11/1 . We checked inmate search in Los Angeles and his name brings up a lot of results but we can't narrow it down because we don't know the exact year he was born....

Hoping one of his cousins sees the post I know they are on here too..

Have homies that are going to swing by his house tonight and see if he's there. We called his employer already

He texted the group around 4:30am 11/1 . We checked inmate search in Los Angeles and his name brings up a lot of results but we can't narrow it down because we don't know the exact year he was born....

Have homies that are going to swing by his house tonight and see if he's there. We called his employer already

Damn. Hope dudes okay.

He was online on the 1st

8o
Hope dude is ok

^^^Circumcisions are useless and unless you're Jewish, there is no need to get one. Doctors push for it bc they make money on the service.

I find the hacking of a child's genitals extremely barbaric though.

Back
Top Bottom