the thread about nothing...

I just got a pair of Concord 180s — favorite model

Bought a pair of Purple High AF1s on Nike.com for like $55*. Man if this was '08 during that 1Vote campaign,
they would've been going for [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji] on eBay.

Velvet slippers[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I'm into more functional shoes with comfort and athleisure and then for casual Cole Haag and Converse. I'm old AF with my style now
nthat.gif
Yeah, I'm trying to sell off majority of my sneakers and stick with my AJ1s, Stan Smiths, and dress shoes.

My shoe 'rotation' has simplified so much. It's time to let these sneakers go.

One thing I hate about me is, if there's a shoe I like and there is also another version of the same shoe but more pricey. I tend to go for the pricey pair. Same with collaborations. I blame NT.

Most of my sneakers i wear are 90s nikes.

my friends who arent into sneakers and no nothing about them dont eem consider me a sneaker head.

To them i just like 90s nikes like its a specific niche thing lol.

I kinda like that.

Btw yall need 2 try this

Last edited:
Most of my sneakers i wear are 90s nikes.

my friends who arent into sneakers and no nothing about them dont eem consider me a sneaker head.

To them i just like 90s nikes like its a specific niche thing lol.

I kinda like that.

Btw yall need 2 try this

What is it exactly?
But Chick-Fil-A in general is [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Unfortunately the only one by me is located in a mall food court. I'm not tryna go to the mall whenever I want some.

Also try chicken/cheese on a buscuit with a sweet tea on the side

Yeah, I'm trying to sell off majority of my sneakers and stick with my AJ1s, Stan Smiths, and dress shoes.

My shoe 'rotation' has simplified so much. It's time to let these sneakers go.
i have a huge stack that i don't wear. some i haven't worn for a decade 
laugh.gif
 thinking of seriously selling my shoes, but people usually lowball like crazy for GS sizes. 
sick.gif
 all i wear nowadays are girly shoes, vans, or chucks. 

Back
Top Bottom