the thread about nothing...

Easiest way to burn your house down

Day 4 and made a commission of 50 bucks. The job search is on, already applied somewhere else :lol:

What happens if you don't make commission, you just lose money? Or do they have to pay you a minimum?

They got to pay the minimum right?
I get paid minimum wage for my state (8.05) and I'm part time so no more than 30 hours a week. But if my commissions aren't more than my hourly wage then I get paid 8.05x60 hours. Although say my next check is commissions more than my hourly, then they deduct what was subsized the previous check.

What happens if you don't make commission, you just lose money? Or do they have to pay you a minimum?

They got to pay the minimum right?
I get paid minimum wage for my state (8.05) and I'm part time so no more than 30 hours a week. But if my commissions aren't more than my hourly wage then I get paid 8.05x60 hours. Although say my next check is commissions more than my hourly, then they deduct what was subsized the previous check.

Damn bro what state you live in ?

Florida. I won't lie that this job has some serious income potential, if you got a knack for sales and persuasion it's straight but this just isn't cutting it for me. I can easily get a job doing what I was doing before for 12-15 an hour (I'm in college living at home but I still have bills to pay), so that's why I'm actively looking once again. Wanted to try my hand at it but it's just not for me.

Gotta buy my mom her bday gift and my girl her bday gift as well this weekend.
I wanted to buy the blk/wht 31's :frown:

I had a commission job selling suits for JC Penney.  

Made good money but didn't like the idea of having to sell add-on items when folks were set on one specific item.

It was tough when people came in to buy a suit for someone who had passed and were preparing for a funeral.

Back
Top Bottom