the thread about nothing...

Gladiator was on TV last night and Spartacus is off netflixs so now I can't get my gladiator fix anymore.
grin.gif
I am dissapoint.
tired.gif

NT bros I'm so close to just dropping out of school and moving to LA or NY. Florida is the absolute pits of life
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

NT bros I'm so close to just dropping out of school and moving to LA or NY. Florida is the absolute pits of life
ohwell.gif

Where you live at?I live in Miami, its straight. Tough it out though.

Why does EST take prominence over other time zones when it comes to showtimes? It's always 8/7 CT or 7/4 PT. Why is this? Is it the same for those in other non-eastern time zones? I'm referring to networks mostly.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Dropped 2 tabs of acid and 
pimp.gif
 some real good skunk and went to some hookah place, I put my head phones in and started listening to Danny Brown and just hit the hookah and spaced out last night 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also, Casa De Mi Padre is not a good movie to watch on acid.

Tried Acid for the first time my freshman year (currently a sophomore) in college... +*#! was wild 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, EVERYONE SHOULD TRY ACID AT LEAST ONE TIME IN THEIR LIFE TIME

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, EVERYONE SHOULD TRY ACID AT LEAST ONE TIME IN THEIR LIFE TIME
http://files.sharenator.com/rage_face_****_that_Sharenator_V2_Information-s152x171-184191-580.png

Man ya'll keep hyping Breaking Bad so much that I gotta give it a shot. Gonna start watching tomorrow.

I just copped FIFA 12....only played one soccer video game in my life and that was FIFA 10, so it's time to make it a regular in my rotation.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

INB4 STUPID THREADS ARE MADE BECAUSE OF APRIL FOOLS...

Suspensions get handed out for that brah. If I remember correctly, some dude got got for trying to rick roll us last year
sick.gif

cant believe this thread made it this many pages. i thought it was stupid when it was around 30 pages

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by CJ863

ohwell.gif

Where you live at?I live in Miami, its straight. Tough it out though.

Its not as bad as you think bruh. I know a girl who did thr same thing. Now im trying to help her get out of this homeless shelter and back in school :/

Family...
30t6p3b.gif
I wish I could have had a choice in picking these idiots. I knew the real battle was coming after that huge debate(fight) we had over morals, gays and racism earlier this week. I just dont get how you can be black and a bigot and be okay with passing that down to your kids. Like we have a black male cousin thats afraid to come out cause of how the fam would treat him but he truly has been this way his entire life. He cant help it. If i have a kid that happens to be gay are they gonna treat them funny? One of their kids could be gay and they are calling him soft now and bullying him and he's developing emotional problems.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
Seeing your family with clear eyes really sucks sometimes cause when its that blantant and wrong you have to say something to pure ignorance. These are educated people. Im ashamed of them. All of them.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Family...
30t6p3b.gif
I wish I could have had a choice in picking these idiots. I knew the real battle was coming after that huge debate(fight) we had over morals, gays and racism earlier this week. I just dont get how you can be black and a bigot and be okay with passing that down to your kids. Like we have a black male cousin thats afraid to come out cause of how the fam would treat him but he truly has been this way his entire life. He cant help it. If i have a kid that happens to be gay are they gonna treat them funny? One of their kids could be gay and they are calling him soft now and bullying him and he's developing emotional problems.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
Seeing your family with clear eyes really sucks sometimes cause when its that blantant and wrong you have to say something to pure ignorance. These are educated people. Im ashamed of them. All of them.

If I was your cuz I'd come out and just be like 
I can't fully understand because I'm not in that situation but I think he'd rather be who he truly is and face opposition

than live a comfortable lie

Originally Posted by cap1229

Family...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
I can't believe I'm saying this but,
I can definitely relate. 

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom