the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by iYen

I'm on episode 13 of season 2 of Breaking Bad. Damn, those foreshadowing scenes get me hyped to see how they happen.
This show is the second best thriller that I've seen behind Death Note.
The only characters I really like are Walter and his DEA brother-in-law.
The special thing about this show though, is that even the characters that I dislike such as Walter's wife and Jesse, I still care what happens to them.
I hope Jesse gets clean so him and Walter can start running the drug game like Scarface did.

Walt and Jessie >>>*
3rd season is where it pops off...or was it the last episode of 2? Man forget it. Whole show is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I'm on episode 13 of season 2 of Breaking Bad. Damn, those foreshadowing scenes get me hyped to see how they happen.
The special thing about this show though, is that even the characters that I dislike such as Walter's wife and Jesse, I still care what happens to them.
I hope Jesse gets clean so him and Walter can start running the drug game like Scarface did.

Walt and Jessie >>>*
3rd season is where it pops off...or was it the last episode of 2? Man forget it. Whole show is
pimp.gif
I was figuring Jessie would become a better character as the show went on.
I'm looking forward to seeing his retribution.

Spoiler [+]
I'm still on the last episode of season 2 and I'm at the part where Gustavo meets Walt's brother-in-law. I was like
R8rIw.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

need help settling a debate. does it still count as a hat trick if you pay for one of the "goals?"

Naw, you cant count anything you paid for in your stats.....trust me i've paid for a couple

need help settling a debate. does it still count as a hat trick if you pay for one of the "goals?"

Nah man, I don't think so...depending on the situation of course, but I feel that paying for whatever it is, or using money to accomplish the thing instead of making it happen is a cop out....now, tell me who is in your avy, NOW.
laugh.gif

I don't think you'll hate Jesse after you finish season 3. Skylars the worst though can't stand her.

Originally Posted by Antidope

I don't think you'll hate Jesse after you finish season 3. Skylars the worst though can't stand her.
Agreed. Any woman that can make you throw a pizza on a roof is not good

What she did, can never be forgiven. You'll see Iyen
BTW, is it pronounced like ian? Cause thats how i say it in my head

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Any Zu fans in here?

Yeah, I'm a big fan. I've downloaded a bunch of their mixtapes. I think them, along with the entire Raider Klan collective have a chance at something special, don't know if they'll be able to blow up nationally, but I think they can garner a pretty heavy cult following.

Spoiler [+]
Aw man, I disliked her the very first episode.
That handjob at the beginning.
laugh.gif

She is so useless and her nagging annoys me the most.
Now that she knows that Walt is a meth manufacturer is the only reason why I care what she does next.
I just got done watching the episode 2 of season 3. My heart was racing when those cartel twins were sitting on Walt's bed.

Originally Posted by solegit08til

BTW, is it pronounced like ian? Cause thats how i say it in my head
Yup, you're right.

Originally Posted by cap1229

So breaking bad is worth it then? Hmmm

If you like symbolism and shows that make you ooooh sh almost every episode, then check out Breaking Bad.
The writing of this show and character interactions are superb.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Gotta try the beer while showering + music combo
laugh.gif

Son!

You've never done the beer x shower?

It's amazing. It was a staple of my college years that never really went away. I'll be shower drinkin' when I'm an old man.

The juxtaposition between the warmth of the shower and the cold refreshness of your beer...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Will0827

Ive been listening to all kinds of 80s music, power love ballads, nuwave, r&b, pop ect, and its getting difficult to go back to todays music, man these songs from them are just amazing.

pimp.gif

i dont think it should count but still should be a historic night with an asterisk. btw, always wanted to know who that is in your avy . looks fappable.

Dropped 2 tabs of acid and 
pimp.gif
 some real good skunk and went to some hookah place, I put my head phones in and started listening to Danny Brown and just hit the hookah and spaced out last night 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also, Casa De Mi Padre is not a good movie to watch on acid.

This is her, this is it
This is sabotage love, counterfeit
She the %$!+, She the one
She need now, She ain't never needed love
Gotta go, let her leave
This is something that could never ever be
Said her hearts, in a cage
Cuz if you never love, you can never hate
Marinate

That wolverine look like he in pajamas
roll.gif

I the first season of breaking bad and I think a couple episodes of season 2 and I feel like im the only one that doesnt love this show its ok

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I might have to come into the office in a Saturday because I'm such a slacker. FML

I have a lot of work I need to finish up before the end of the month, but the Pan Am Brazillian Jiu Jitsu Championships is going on this weekend and a handful of my teammates are competing. I spent most of this morning and afternoon watching the match feeds online instead of doing any work. damn, im an idiot.
nice howd they do ? Been reading the play by play on sherdog..really motivating lol gonna aim to compete at blue belt in 2 years (still a white)

Back
Top Bottom