the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Tripped over in the dark and kicked my old exhaust muffler I got out for the morning to put to use.
5cm deep. 2 stitches
******* agony
I went to bed as was 12 just taped it up. Woke up and still bleeding.
No cardio for 2 weeks. Its going to kill me. I go everyday
OD on panadiene forte n try stay not bored.

This. I mostly stick with Stans now for kicks but if I could, I'd rock Visvims and Ralph Lauren Purple Label shoes for the rest of my life. Quality>Hype

Copped my 1st pair of Visvims, definitely buying more just don't wanna pay the price. :pimp: They get better with each wear too.

U got any cigs? Take the tobacco out, fill it with ur green. Twist the end and rip off the filter

You in 7th grade doggy?

starbursts?

or a pen?

or a dollar bill?

:lol: tf? I aint smokin crack.

Make an apple pipe. Ran out of Sweets once and had 2 apples in the fridge, got it poppin for the night at least.

Nah, either i dont make it right, or it just dont hit good enough, ive tried.

Tan, go to sleep already yall are no help smh.

You in 7th grade doggy?

:lol: you can't be making it right then, mine usually pulls decently like a glass pipe but finding the right angle for the flame is kinda tough.

You in 7th grade doggy?

:lol: nah use to do that wit my hash. Did it once late night when i ran outta blunts and papes. Wasnt the greatest but got the job done.

Hash> tho

I eat everything on site when I'm high. Just smashed a medium pizza and a party size Doritos. Feels good to sleep on a full stomach

This dude posting pics of his feet knowing damn well I love me some toes. Smh!

Are you gay? Not saying it in a derogatory means but it's just you say a lot of things that lead me to that conclusion. But rather than assume I figured I'd just ask even though it's none of my business.

This dude posting pics of his feet knowing damn well I love me some toes. Smh!

Are you gay? Not saying it in a derogatory means but it's just you say a lot of things that lead me to that conclusion. But rather than assume I figured I'd just ask even though it's none of my business.

He's just a troll at times

But he does listen to Young Thug :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom