But she was down when I didn't have a pot to piss in
I should marry her I know
Instead I'll be taking something home after the show
They screaming with their ******* out, all in the front row
I'm trying to bob and weave, all the pu**y that's being thrown
Sorry, it's probably too late for an apology
I'm not in getting head like I enrolled in cosmetology
I can't help the thought of it
Am I the kind of man I want my daughters with?
Knocking 30, still talking baller sh*t
I can't say I'm proud of it
One can only hope, that my daughters never pay for all the hearts they father broke

Last edited:
hell nah :lol: I'm definitely about my money, I'd actually take a management position at this job as opposed to my old job. You guys work far from home?

Da don put a papi at a new corner 1hr & 15min-30 minutes away from da crib.

giphy.gif

I wonder how close this election will be. Either way, cats at my job are getting their early leave request to 'vote' shut down because they didn't notify their supervisor soon enough. 
laugh.gif

Don't try to play me.

I used to drive 60miles a day, 30 going there and 30 back. Hated it, stressed me out especislly in traffic, thats the thing that reallyngot to me-traffic.

I wouldnt suggest it. Unless if the job is REALLY worth it to you and ur future.
Traffic isn't too bad because the highway flows here. Especially that bridge is one of the lesser traveled

ayee no more septa strike now these jerkoffs can go back to doing what they do best, nothing. 

I think I'd be willing to deal with the traffic commute back home in the SF Bay Area. 

But the traffic out here in the DMV, nah man. I can't do it. Especially how wreckless some folks drive out here.

I think I'd be willing to deal with the traffic commute back home in the SF Bay Area. 

But the traffic out here in the DMV, nah man. I can't do it. Especially how wreckless some folks drive out here.
Yeah, your traffic has to be hell compared to ours. Especially since you deal with snow. Our only problem in the area, actually the state, is the heavy amount of rain. People forget how to drive in the rain lol

Yeah, your traffic has to be hell compared to ours. Especially since you deal with snow. Our only problem in the area, actually the state, is the heavy amount of rain. People forget how to drive in the rain lol
Thankfully I take shuttle that stops a block away from my work. So I really only drive if I oversleep and am rushing. But coming from California, I'm not sure what to expect driving in the snow daily. If folks out here are already stupid and wreckless...I can just imagine the number of accidents this winter 
mean.gif

Got my new license today and theres a gold star on it, google said that means my face is now in a facial recognition daabase.

post-29155-Blink-182-WHAT-THE-****-gif-Im-YEwO.gif

Yo I have been single for years. I'm 27. Been through plenty of temporary 2 or 3 month waves with women, FWBs, one-night stands, etc.

Is it natural to have a strong desire for an actual real relationship?
I don't even have the desire to sleep with chicks if I know it's a temporary thing. Like, nowadays I have to actually LIKE a chick (beyond her looks) to even think about sleeping with her.

WTF is wrong with me rn.

Yo I have been single for years. I'm 27. Been through plenty of temporary 2 or 3 month waves with women, FWBs, one-night stands, etc.

Is it natural to have a strong desire for an actual real relationship?
I don't even have the desire to sleep with chicks if I know it's a temporary thing. Like, nowadays I have to actually LIKE a chick (beyond her looks) to even think about sleeping with her.

WTF is wrong with me rn.
Comes w/ age I think. I have a friend who wanted nothing to do w/ relationships, just hook-ups etc. Prob knows he's getting old, and seeing his friends in relationships and/or getting engaged/married makes him want it too.

Now he has a gf 
nerd.gif

I think, therefore I am. I think too much, therefore I am not. I am not, therefore I am nothing. I am nothing, therefore I am dead. And if I am dead, then why am I still so goddamn lonely?

|I

Back
Top Bottom