the thread about nothing...

My president is orange, my Lambo is too,
So a papi had to switch it up and make da rims majin buu.

Finally peeped da source of da bdsm fetish. Still remember da day in fifth grade when mamis and papis were playing tag and this tender cutie told a papi she kicked him dead in da family jewels if he touched her. A papi already been a real one from a young age didn't bad down and ol girl kicked ya boy something vicious but amongst all da pain was da pleasurable sensation of da kick. Reminds of when ol boy was getting swallowed something serious by jasmine byrne and then he told her touch punch da sack as hard as she could so he could nut. Never made scene back in da day but now a papi sees it all clear. Probably only just da beginning of stuff that will make sense under da new presidency that also didn't make sense at first.

Last edited:
So honest here i guess il go to the political thread but what is trump gonna do?

We really deporting mexican americans? We really building a wall? We really gonna cut all climate change funds? (personal interest) We gonna close abortion clinics? We gonna bomb countries that we don't like?

Like what can he actually get done (now that Repubs have house and senate and president)

dwhm8_Y9.gif

My president is orange, my Lambo is too,
So a papi had to switch it up and make da rims majin buu.

Finally peeped da source of da bdsm fetish. Still remember da day in fifth grade when mamis and papis were playing tag and this tender cutie told a papi she kicked him dead in da family jewels if he touched her. A papi already been a real one from a young age didn't bad down and ol girl kicked ya boy something vicious but amongst all da pain was da pleasurable sensation of da kick. Reminds of when ol boy was getting swallowed something serious by jasmine byrne and then he told her touch punch da sack as hard as she could so he could nut. Never made scene back in da day but now a papi sees it all clear. Probably only just da beginning of stuff that will make sense under da new presidency that also didn't make sense at first.
The first line killed me :lol:

Really don't care about who the president is, I've lived through 3 of them and nothing happens in my life or my friends/family. So I ain't about to care now.

Back
Top Bottom