the thread about nothing...

i've never understood the appeal for going to clubs and bars. that lifestyle isn't for me. did too much partying/drinking in college. 
sick.gif

i'd rather be a grandma and do nothing at home, cook, go shopping, or walk around the city. 
Same. I'm a homebody now. Wife gets annoyed that I'd prefer to stay home if I don't have to go out somewhere. Add the fact, I have a one-year old, yeah...I'd definitely prefer to stay home lol.

I'll still go out and get Lit... But it went from every weekend to maybe twice a month 
laugh.gif

As long as theirs games on to watch and a I got some good food and drank I'm posted inside with it

I've had 3 of my guys shot this year so far, 1 fatally. Ain't **** outside for me, especially if I got my girl posted with me 

Yo I have been single for years. I'm 27. Been through plenty of temporary 2 or 3 month waves with women, FWBs, one-night stands, etc.

Is it natural to have a strong desire for an actual real relationship?

I don't even have the desire to sleep with chicks if I know it's a temporary thing. Like, nowadays I have to actually LIKE a chick (beyond her looks) to even think about sleeping with her.

WTF is wrong with me rn.

I was the same way (just turned 27 in July)

Now I'm with my girl going on 8 months and it's lit. Genuinely enjoy everything about her, doesn't even feel like I got a GF, she really is my best friend.

I think it comes with age / realizing these **** aint ****, that you realize you aint gonna get nothing out've it. 

Plus it's wild now to find out how many of us have really slept with the same chicks. Creeps me out at times

:lol:

Trying to be like you bro. Sounds way more satisfying than rotating in and out of these chicks that you ultimately don't really give two ***** about.

i've never understood the appeal for going to clubs and bars. that lifestyle isn't for me. did too much partying/drinking in college. :x

i'd rather be a grandma and do nothing at home, cook, go shopping, or walk around the city. 

can i walk with you around the city :tongue:

I feel y'all on the wanting a relationship as opposed to a meaningless hookup. Next girl I have I want to cheat on her. Not like hook up with some random but literally juggle two females at one time. Just want to see if I can do it.

So Rachael from suits decided Mike wasn't enough and decided to get herself a prince, and now some muffin eaters got a problem with her mombs cause she got locks? :x :smh:

finished death note a few days ago. was meh after L was gone. wished he was in the mix until the end.

finished death note a few days ago. was meh after L was gone. wished he was in the mix until the end.

Agree. But had death note been like the second half, without L, it would still be really good. If L had been there throughout the whole anime it would be godly levels to fans. Me personally it's my favorite anime regardless of his death.

Thank god for crunchyroll

Pero like I don't like how digimon tri's format is. Waiting several months for a new episode :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom