the thread about nothing...

C0UNBvTUAAA_SiD.jpg

I'm never eating at mcdonalds ever again. I'm at that age where this type of food is just gross and I had to throw it out. I just don't see the appeal of a bigmac fries or a soft drink
they dont sell fried shrimps or fishburgers at the Mac in the US ??

Last edited:
Papi said shrimp, at McDonald's?

:rofl:

Bet you see tha appeal of them 20 chicken nuggets tho with that sweet and sour sauce.

i just checked the US mcdonalds site and saw the products what they have were quite crappy compared to the german mcdonalds
laugh.gif
the picture what i have posted was not even from the full selection and that was already levels above the Mac products from the US
mean.gif

The OA started off OK, but just went down hill half way in. Stranger things was a much better series. And also what's with Netflix and nose bleeding characters?

Ocean is crazy. This dude photographs fish found by deep sea divers...
[emoji]128044[/emoji][emoji]128033[/emoji][emoji]128031[/emoji][emoji]128032[/emoji][emoji]128051[/emoji][emoji]128011[/emoji]
https://mobile.twitter.com/rfedortsov/media
Ocean is probably scariest thing on this planet to me. The unknown is scary af
[emoji]127754[/emoji] There's a whole planet below us we know nothing about. It's beyond crazy to me when I think about it. Dinosaurs still living in the depths for all we know.
This fascinates me til no end, but I do think there is stuff down there we're not meant to see

5 movies in 5 days for Xmas begins now
Home alone 1
Home alone 2
National lampoons Christmas vacation
Bad Santa
Elf
home alone 1
home alone 2
charlie brown christmas
just friends
harold and kumar christmas
I think Elf is wildly overrated and boring. I've watched it in full three times

Peter capaldi doctor is great these fans trippin
david tenant >>>>>

man that nes classic was the only thing my sister asked for lol. been going to target and gamestop every single damb day only to come up empty handed.
even waited in line at best buy at 6 in the morning and nada. it was crazy cuz i just happened to go to target to get my moms a cast iron skillet and as i was passing the game section i overheard these two employees walking in front of me saying "are you gonna get it? " "yea, but i cant til after break" then they walked over to where they keep the nes stuff and looked. I was like hmmmm....so i walked over there and didn't see nothing, then i dunno why but i looked again, its the bottom shelf and they pushed it all the way back so u couldn't really see it at first glance.

copped with the quickness.

its funny because as you get older that kind of shock and surprise fades away during christmas. You kind of have everything u want and that excitement is not like it was when u were a little kid. My sister knows that these things have been impossible to find and expecting not to get it.

im gonna put it in a cookie box or something for that extra factor.

gonna be awesome
smokin.gif
As a store employee I'd be tight af, but good sneaky move and heads up play 
laugh.gif

This weather is bi polar.
Maybe you should date her, you look good together

Stayed in all day. Slept a bit. Watched Rogue One in the comfort of my own bed. Should be out doing something instead of feeling like ****. Oh well.
Yeah, go watch Rogue One in the theater like you're supposed to 
Let's not do this. The UMC community would be so mad .
Lol its funny how much different men and women think...last night i thought i gave a B-/C+ effort in bed with my girl...today she texts me last night ws amazing i felt passion from u...i call tell u love me lol
it was an F to her.

she told you that so you wouldn't feel bad about it.

its funny how much different men and women think
Foul af 
laugh.gif

oh but they are.

u can just describe the house.

stories...flooring....number of rooms....backyard setup

It will help us make a better decision

trust us
NT always has to know

ok, just do it then
laugh.gif

his wife is a 34 y/o dutch/black south african hybrid, its a 1 story house build in the 60s with 6 rooms and thats included the toilet, shower and the kitchen, they have wooden floors at all the places in the house except for the toilet and the shower, and the backyard is 80% cutted grass and the other 20% is layered with stone tiles, and there is also a small storage there where you can put in your lawnmower, bicycle and tools etc etc
nthat.gif

So arbitrary 

Y'all think all this sleeping y'all doing gonna get ya this Porsche $$$$$?

Wake ya punk *** up and go secure tha bag.
its 2am papi (goes back to bed).
See, he don't give af about no time zones b

My jobs Christmas party was last night and they had an open bar. After the party we all went to my coworkers crib for more drinks.

I'm sitting at my desk hung over and feeling a little regretful. I can't remember for sure, but I swear at some point I had a hand full of our receptionist ***
mean.gif

Them damn post drinking feelings smh...good *** night though
Didn't do she grab your D tho?
Bruh I don't even know...she not even that attractive...but once that liquor get in me it don't even matter
Drunk mind speaks a sober tongue. Be free man, be free...
I think I got sexauly harassed by a co worker once. It was a male co worker.
Really, quit it. It's old.
Cut my hair
pimp.gif
Do you like it?

this may seem a little bit childish but i just got my first kiss today

lmao
Cook on young'n

this may seem a little bit childish but i just got my first kiss today

lmao
Mad foul 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Finally on Winter Break! 
nthat.gif

First semester of college is done.

How y'all doing?
Congrats, welcome back young Padawan

C0TnBctWEAAxAoB.jpg

Cat found with 2 pounds of matted fur that looked like dreadlocks 

https://t.co/Q84FzV5jZI
Bumbaclause

they dont sell fried shrimps or fishburgers at the Mac in the US ??

Bro they dont even sell beef
This

Papi said shrimp, at McDonald's?

roll.gif
Bet you see tha appeal of them 20 chicken nuggets tho with that sweet and sour sauce.
german mcdonalds 5 shrimps for 2 euro
wink.gif

smokin.gif
i demolished 30 shrimps 2 days ago for 12 euro
American fast food <
The fact that he is doing this at 6'8" and doesn't look completely stupid says a lot lol

Back
Top Bottom