the thread about nothing...

Mane Hind Hassan is sooo fine! I want to wife her up!!!​

I love waiting in line for sneakers and hearing, sneaker war stories. Anywhere I go I hear a 2010 concord story, and people have ptsd about that day.

I love waiting in line for sneakers and hearing, sneaker war stories. Anywhere I go I hear a 2010 concord story, and people have ptsd about that day.

:lol: my homie said he was in line for that, maybe like 5th or 6th person. These 3 dudes showed up close to FTL opening and basically said if they couldnt get a pair they were gonna shoot **** up. FTL got shook and called police and closed up shop. My homie tried going to another mall but obviously by then it was too late. He ended up paying rape for it lol

:lol: my homie said he was in line for that, maybe like 5th or 6th person. These 3 dudes showed up close to FTL opening and basically said if they couldnt get a pair they were gonna shoot **** up. FTL got shook and called police and closed up shop. My homie tried going to another mall but obviously by then it was too late. He ended up paying rape for it lol

Haha the 2011 December 23rd Air Jordan Retro 11 Concord's release will go down in history for me... I showed up at the side of the Cordova Mall entrance at 5:30 am to the likes of a cohort mob at 60+ plus people from Mobile, Alabama to Fort Walton Beach, Florida camping. People looking like the zombies on the Walking Dead thristy for the White canvas/Black patent leather.. I felt the crowd out for a couple of hours... I finagled my way to one of the doors.. Just soo happens at 10 am when a mall security guard who looked like Otis off Martin segwayed his way to my door that I'd moseyed my way to said, "I'm going to open the door to not run!" Opened the door... ALL BEDLAM BROKE LOOSE. As soon as OTIS unlocked the door he got knocked off his Segway and trampled! My young prime 22 year old legs sprinted to the Foot Locker and was 10th line. I wisely let a couple of goons cut me since they have waiting 10+ hours for the Concords... I ended up being like 15 in line and got my precious size 10.5.. I will never forget the fever pitch run of the Jordan Heads that day. It was like a scene out of BeatlesMania. I wore the Concords with pride 3 times and finally this year, due to legal woes I sold them to my Best Friend for $230.. Awww the Concords..​

My last wear.. :smh:

Last edited:
2011 Concords. Huge crowd at Columbia Place Mall. Maybe like 80+ people all wanting one thing. I hopped out of line to record the mayhem and saw this guy (employee) walk into the mall through a door on the far side of the mall — the employee entrance!

I walked over there to check it out, pulled the door, it opened! I booked it down the corridor and found myself in the mall while everyone was pressed outside. All the stores were counting till and one guy noticed me. I told him I meant no harm and that the line was just too crazy to deal with. He sized me up for a second and walked over to the gate and said, "you want to buy a pair now? HELL YEAH! I bought my paid and sat upstairs above the entrance just to see the stampede rush the door when the mall officially opened.

I felt like Tom Cruise in 'Mission Impossible'.

Still one of my fondest sneaker stories.

I was followed home on release day by some dudes. When I realized the same car had been behind me for 15 minutes, I ended up giving them a tour of my city. 
roll.gif

I was followed home on release day by some dudes. When I realized the same car had been behind me for 15 minutes, I ended up giving them a tour of my city. 
roll.gif
Hope you had the easy bake at your hip papi

My jobs Christmas party was last night and they had an open bar. After the party we all went to my coworkers crib for more drinks.

I'm sitting at my desk hung over and feeling a little regretful. I can't remember for sure, but I swear at some point I had a hand full of our receptionist *** :smh:

Them damn post drinking feelings smh...good *** night though

pics of receptionist :nerd:

this may seem a little bit childish but i just got my first kiss today

lmao

howlin :rofl:

I'm never eating at mcdonalds ever again. I'm at that age where this type of food is just gross and I had to throw it out. I just don't see the appeal of a bigmac fries or a soft drink

mcds been garbage.

they dont sell fried shrimps or fishburgers at the Mac in the US ??

Bro they dont even sell beef

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom