the thread about nothing...

Damn, no celebrations with fam?

And dislike? Not even just apathy?
Christmas over here usually just involves the little bit of family in the city who we already see on a weekly basis in the first place. The rest of us are spread out across Canada, the US and the Caribbean so we usually do our own thing and only see each other if an emergency comes up (funerals, weddings, someone is sick etc.). Therefore, the only difference for today is the Christmas label.

People can miss me with all of that "Christmas/Holiday spirit" garbage, too. Yeah, let's rock some silly sweaters, eat candy canes, take pictures because I'm so happy, and open up some gifts we could have purchased for each other on any other day without the stupid label. Oh, and most establishments are closed today, such as almost every gym. Christmas symbolizes depression to me.

Again, it's just another day to me. I'll be sure to lie to most people and tell I had a great holidays when they ask, though.

Last edited:

Here's a fun fact:

The 'X' in Xmas wasn't created to take the Christ out of Christmas. It's actually just the opposite.

The 'X' is first letter in the Greek alphabet meaning Christos aka Christ, as we know it. X was used throughout history as shorthand form for Christ.

Religious history from an atheist[emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

It sucks that my parents are too lazy to go to my family's big Christmas gathering. :smh: I'm just gonna drive around downtown SF to save myself from boredom, I guess.

Why don't you post that in the TAY thread. You aren't supposed to talk about stuff in here that can be posted in a thread solely created for said topic. If you refuse to comply with the rules I will report you.

And yeah I'm hating.

Last edited:
Why don't you post that in the TAY thread. You aren't supposed to talk about stuff in here that can be posted in a thread solely created for said topic. If you refuse to comply with the rules I will report you.

And yeah I'm hating.
lmfao if i seems to care
wink.gif
go report me then

i have seen multiple times peeps post pics from chicks in here

if they can do it i can do it too and btw who tfk are you ???
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom