the thread about nothing...

Stat pay. Know what else is grimey? I gotta work New Years Eve and New Years day :lol:

A papi gotta be out moving that work them two days as well this weekend :smh:

Gotta do wut you gotta do for tha dollaz tho $$$$$$$[emoji]128239[/emoji][emoji]128180[/emoji] [emoji]128181[/emoji] [emoji]128182[/emoji] [emoji]128176[/emoji] [emoji]128176[/emoji] [emoji]128209[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji] [emoji]128177[/emoji] [emoji]128185[/emoji] [emoji]128184[/emoji] [emoji]128200[/emoji][emoji]9876[/emoji] [emoji]128137[/emoji] [emoji]127958[/emoji] [emoji]128506[/emoji] [emoji]127978[/emoji] [emoji]128509[/emoji] [emoji]128508[/emoji] [emoji]127904[/emoji] [emoji]128747[/emoji] [emoji]128186[/emoji] [emoji]128640[/emoji]

Last edited:
You want grimey?... I got fired this week for having a newborn son
mean.gif
what? 
mean.gif

just got home from a date with the girl and i accidentally left my phone on a public bus. good thing someone found it and told me that he's gonna return it tomorrow.

bet she gives up tha skins easy alright

just got home from a date with the girl and i accidentally left my phone on a public bus. good thing someone found it and told me that he's gonna return it tomorrow.

you already moved on from tha 1st kiss mami?

outchea savaging at age 12 :x :smokin

You want grimey?... I got fired this week for having a newborn son :smh:...

Wut?

You want grimey?... I got fired this week for having a newborn son :smh: ...
what? :smh:

Yup...

My girl and son were in the hospital for a week up until Xmas Eve... They expected me to leave them there and go to work... They had said that I "missed enough time already" after 3 days... They can **** themselves and die...

you already moved on from tha 1st kiss mami?

outchea savaging at age 12
sick.gif
smokin.gif
lmao yeah. 'twas cool. i hung out with her the whole day. 
How'd he contact you?
i tried calling my phone. some guy answered it and told me that his wife's gonna return it tomorrow.

it's a good thing that she works 30 minutes away from my house - i don't have to come all the way through QC just to get my phone.

Yup...

My girl and son were in the hospital for a week up until Xmas Eve... They expected me to leave them there and go to work... They had said that I "missed enough time already" after 3 days... They can **** themselves and die...

worthless ******* scum.
they'll get theirs soon enough once they get jammed up and end up sick in a hospital.

peep http://niketalk.com/t/153492/jobles...check-in-vol-we-not-workin/6510#post_27199669
for some advice to help you get back on ya feet & even some info on any possible recourse you can get against those scum.

**** we got a **** tonne of snow here but that ain't really stopping people from going out for Boxing Day :lol:

It's raining in Toronto 
mean.gif
 How am I supposed to go snowboarding if the rain is destroying the precious snow? 

Just found out my ex bff is in town again and is having baby daddy drama. I'm married now btw and she wants to hang out. **** just got interesting lol

Back
Top Bottom