the thread about nothing...

Man, it's rough out here for a Nets fan. I'm tryna cop some gear and the online store is on some BS. I called up customer service to try and place an order with them and they couldn't help me at all :smh:

What !!!!

How sway !

If you go to Barclay racks on racks on racks filled with nets gear, there such a disapointment right now

Man, it's rough out here for a Nets fan. I'm tryna cop some gear and the online store is on some BS. I called up customer service to try and place an order with them and they couldn't help me at all :smh:

What !!!!

How sway !

If you go to Barclay racks on racks on racks filled with nets gear, there such a disapointment right now

I was actually at Barclays yesterday but there was limited selection since it was an Islanders night. The online store supposedly has a 50% off promo for a bunch of items but I couldn't get it to work, even with CS on the phone. Supposedly free shipping too with no minimum purchase.

What !!!!

How sway !

I was actually at Barclays yesterday but there was limited selection since it was an Islanders night. The online store supposedly has a 50% off promo for a bunch of items but I couldn't get it to work, even with CS on the phone. Supposedly free shipping too with no minimum purchase.

How about the Modells across the street, i used to work there when Barclay opened up, they never run out of Nets gear.

What !!!!

How sway !

How about the Modells across the street, i used to work there when Barclay opened up, they never run out of Nets gear.

I'll probably check it out next time I catch a Nets game. Coming from Jersey I'm not exactly local lol

What !!!!

How sway !

I'll probably check it out next time I catch a Nets game. Coming from Jersey I'm not exactly local lol

Im going to Nets vs Sixers.... Super cheap, im like 4 rows about court side for like $300,,, I need to see Embiid cook :smokin

ol drizzy

I just read this, my previous post wasn't aimed at this but I'm confused. Are you saying that's what you call rare? :lol:

was replacing simp with rare rare b.
think of it as a simp that has ascended past an ordinary simp.

peep SC kid SC kid finally posting perfection

inb4 ya hatin *** post tha mug shot

Back
Top Bottom