the thread about nothing...

Cleaning up the house and got a bunch of empty shoe boxes (Nike, Jordan). Do people buy them or should I just recycle ? Lol

500x1000px-LL-02a08740_tumblr_nnulxfr2FJ1th1illo1_500.gif

Both loses IMO, both shoes are easily attainable at retail price

But if i HAD to choose, the Black Toes are winners.
Where can you find space Jams for retail?

In 34th footlocker still sizes left, that place gets the most shipment next to Nike town, there still available.
Guess I'll try and go there tomorrow. My little brother asked me for them for Christmas. He asked for several shoes actually and I honestly don't follow shoes anymore to even know how to get him these things. Just been buying off flight club and paying ridiculous markup

Link up ? I was gonna hit Zara, heard they have an awesome sale going on.

Yup.She's been on a good pic posting roll. I have a few [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] ones on my old phone that I screen shot.

Link up ? I was gonna hit Zara, heard they have an awesome sale going on.

They do [emoji]128526[/emoji]
And Gap [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
And Macy's [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
Went to the mall for some socks...came back with 4 bags lol
Everything at Aeropostale is like 99% off too. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
...If ya rock that.

If u have to stand up to get something out of your pockets then your pants are too tight.

You can struggle a little, but if you HAVE to get up then thats too damb tight

Man I hate people sometimes. Some dudes playing 3-on-3 wouldn't let anybody get next cause they were running a "series". Luckily another court opened up at the same time.

Dude I went to college with years ago accidentally wore his girlfriend's skinny jeans to class 
laugh.gif
 Looked like it was painted on

Back
Top Bottom