the thread about nothing...

Red solo cups
frown.gif
2016 not playing  
mean.gif

man I use to go in on that steak house omelet from ihop. But haven't been to ihop in a long time been going to this little mom and pop breakfast spot so much better.

have you tried fried hard eggs instead of sunny side up?

Mom and pop joints>

Fried hard egg? Naw whats that? Put me on

Mom and pop joints>

Fried hard egg? Naw whats that? Put me on

ask for it the next time you order your eggs.

or try a poached egg. naw nevermind you don't eat the sunny side up eggs

but its basically a sunny side up fried until the yolk aint runny nomo

Eggs benny all day fam

this man knows I had this over some waffles with fried chicken strips man wish I would of taken a pic

Last edited:
man I use to go in on that steak house omelet from ihop. But haven't been to ihop in a long time been going to this little mom and pop breakfast spot so much better.

have you tried fried hard eggs instead of sunny side up?
havent been to ihop in a while either man... i looked up breakfast on yelp and found out this cafe 5 mins walking from my house has got amazing reviews and they were correct! always drove by it but never paid much attention 
laugh.gif

this man knows I had this over some waffles with fried chicken strips man wish I would of taken a pic
like this?

Word word ima try that. Googled some pics, looks pretty good.

yup like that. you break the yolk to help it cook better too.
havent been to ihop in a while either man... i looked up breakfast on yelp and found out this cafe 5 mins walking from my house has got amazing reviews and they were correct! always drove by it but never paid much attention :lol:

man I will never go back to a ihop or waffle house again

Last edited:
yea man, the stress of losing her daughter. she told her son she wanted to be with her daughter, then passed :frown:

crazy how that works. Old folks just sitting around waiting to pull the plug.

Happened to both my Gparents. One passed other passed couple days later.

Reminds me of my grandma after my grandpa died.

Still a trip to me who I can vividly remember the last time I saw her. She was in good spirits, hugged me, and told me she was proud of me and loved me. I thought that she was on the path to recovering...But she passed the next day.
frown.gif

damn man sorry for both your guys losses :frown:

thanks man. But after losing so many loved ones this year and seeing all these celebs pass away.

I think of death like being born you don't remember being born and I'm sure you wont even realized you've died we all gotta die.

Back
Top Bottom