the thread about nothing...

Woke up today thinking I wonder who is going to die today

This you?

Ol boy still punching after he got laid out :x

Last edited:
Man I hate people sometimes. Some dudes playing 3-on-3 wouldn't let anybody get next cause they were running a "series". Luckily another court opened up at the same time.
Yeah, that doesn't fly with folks back in CA.

I can see it not being an issue if there were nobody waiting to get on the court, but if there are folks waiting to play...They should know the rules.

Both loses IMO, both shoes are easily attainable at retail price

But if i HAD to choose, the Black Toes are winners.
Where can you find space Jams for retail?

In 34th footlocker still sizes left, that place gets the most shipment next to Nike town, there still available.
Guess I'll try and go there tomorrow. My little brother asked me for them for Christmas. He asked for several shoes actually and I honestly don't follow shoes anymore to even know how to get him these things. Just been buying off flight club and paying ridiculous markup

Link up ? I was gonna hit Zara, heard they have an awesome sale going on.
I just called, they said they're sold out.

looks good will try. what sauce is that?

anymore quick dishes like that?

man I been eating out so much lately I prefer the convenience but man I'm trying to start putting my kitchen to use and get back to grocery shopping like I use to :smh:

Last edited:
I dont really like my eggs cooked like that but that looks bangin. I def gotta try that

Lol I like ALL of those mentioned...except black...and refríed with lard.
I also don't like my chili sauce fried.
That whole dish was fried now that I think about it lol

Omelette is usually my 1st choice then scrambled.

man I use to go in on that steak house omelet from ihop. But haven't been to ihop in a long time been going to this little mom and pop breakfast spot so much better.

have you tried fried hard eggs instead of sunny side up?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom