the thread about nothing...

I should have pursued youtube or pro gaming when I was younger. Those guys are laughing to the bank

He'll change his mind about pro gaming when he has to play his favorite title 12 hours a day to compete :lol:

YouTube is legit if you got a plan though, word to Fousey.

Def age and responsibilities. Can't afford to quit my job to play video games in hopes to become "big"
laugh.gif
do it on the side, for example on friday and sunday evening, you need to start somewhere tho, its not that your YT channel will get a 100K subs in 3 months, unless you look like a hot frisky D-cup IG model dressed up in lingerie and is playing dance dance revolution
laugh.gif

do it on the side, for example on friday and sunday evening, you need to start somewhere tho, its not that your YT channel will get a 100K subs in 3 months, unless you look like a hot frisky D-cup IG model dressed up in lingerie and is playing dance dance revolution :lol:
How do people make money off YouTube

Ad $$$ based of views, subscriptions, channel traffic.
Build a fan base. Sell merchandise to said fan base.
***** out said fan base for sponsorship videos.

That being said most stuff on YouTube has been done to death already so unless your extremely creative or already popular and can pick up subscribers quick, it's not worth tha hassle imo.

Children are trash btw.

Like rats, roaches, flies, spiders, feces>>>>>>>children.

Just an fyi.

Children = :x

Last edited:
Ad $$$ based of views, subscriptions, channel traffic.
Build a fan base. Sell merchandise to said fan base.
***** out said fan base for sponsorship videos.

That being said most stuff on YouTube has been done to death already so unless your extremely creative or already popular and can pick up subscribers quick, it's not worth tha hassle imo.

Children are trash btw.

Like rats, roaches, flies, spiders, feces>>>>>>>children.

Just an fyi.

Children = :x

Is it the children or is it the parents not raising their children right???

Back
Top Bottom