the thread about nothing...

Off at noon and then most of us are heading to the bar 
nthat.gif

I chose to start late instead of leave early because i went out last night. If i just went to work like normal id have only an hour and a half left till id be done :smh

Hard to get noticed in the gaming scene since everyone is doing it. I used to play call of duty against pros for fun, even played competitively back in my highschool and college years

Sold my Xbox One a few months ago :lol:

I thought I was beast at FIFA, until I got whooped
frown.gif
laugh.gif
 FIFA is a tough game, man. I bought 16 just to play with friends and I enjoyed laughing at all the missed goals rather than the game itself.

Some people are too good though lol

How good do you really have to be a pro COD player?

Gotta be beastly imo. People think its simple but theres a lot of strategy to it. And if your gun skill (aim/shot) isnt up there, youll almost get killed everytime.

Not sure what that Censor guy was thinking making a bet against the best cod player in the world. Dude had to cop him yeezy V2 at resell price :lol:

Gotta be beastly imo. People think its simple but theres a lot of strategy to it. And if your gun skill (aim/shot) isnt up there, youll almost get killed everytime.

Not sure what that Censor guy was thinking making a bet against the best cod player in the world. Dude had to cop him yeezy V2 at resell price
laugh.gif
But, see that's still vague. How beastly? 22-4 consistently? K/D ratio above 1.0? Accuracy above 23%? lol

Not sure what that Censor guy was thinking making a bet against the best cod player in the world. Dude had to cop him yeezy V2 at resell price :lol:
But, see that's still vague. How beastly? 22-4 consistently? K/D ratio above 1.0? Accuracy above 23%? lol

K/D ratio doesnt really mean much really unless youre going 4-22 every game and not really helping your team. I could see players Having a negative K/D ratio if theyre in the objective role (jumping on flags etc.)

Look up some of their channels to see how it goes down.

This guy is the best player in the world

Havent personally seen the vid but its a competitive game

Back
Top Bottom