the thread about nothing...

Worked all night and randomly woke up after 3 hours of sleep and now I cant fall asleep [emoji]128554[/emoji] Got a soccer game tonight before having to go in for my last night shift rotation

Fozz Fozz I know it's easy to say keep your head up when you're not the one going through the situation but yeah, hopefully your Lola recovers.

Fozz Fozz keep ya head up and make sure you depend and enjoy any and every moment you can with her before it's time.

Mami lives in a van and is a nomad.

I'd live in a van with her. :evil:

[Video]

Bout to look into this live in tha whip lifestyle.

How real street papis that aren't attractive mamis on YouTube gotta live it :x

[Video]

We'll be in your area and will deliver your UPS SurePost[emoji]174[/emoji] package instead of the post office.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Papis really reviewing churches on Google? :rolleyes[/Video][/Video]

Last edited:
I got a call from my parents last night that my grandma vomited blood and was rushed to the ER. After running tests, they discovered that she has stage four pancreatic cancer, with an estimate of 4-8 months to live.

I broke down in front of my wife and daughter because this was one of the calls I didn't want to experience moving away from them all. 

She cared for me as a baby, when my parents went to work. And continued to do so, when I came home from school everyday up to the 5th grade.

I learned how to understand Tagalog from her and she would always spoil me with an ice cream bar when the ice cream truck drove by.

I am so out of it today. Trying to keep myself occupied with work is tough. 

The movie trailers that released todayhave sort of helped...but I can't stop thinking about her.

Sorry for the rant...I know a lot of folks have bigger issues. But I just needed to get this out.

Sorry to hear that man I'm praying for you

I got a call from my parents last night that my grandma vomited blood and was rushed to the ER. After running tests, they discovered that she has stage four pancreatic cancer, with an estimate of 4-8 months to live.

I broke down in front of my wife and daughter because this was one of the calls I didn't want to experience moving away from them all. 

She cared for me as a baby, when my parents went to work. And continued to do so, when I came home from school everyday up to the 5th grade.

I learned how to understand Tagalog from her and she would always spoil me with an ice cream bar when the ice cream truck drove by.

I am so out of it today. Trying to keep myself occupied with work is tough. 

The movie trailers that released todayhave sort of helped...but I can't stop thinking about her.

Sorry for the rant...I know a lot of folks have bigger issues. But I just needed to get this out.

Be strong and keep hope. I went through the exact same situation with my grandmother she had pancreatic cancer as well. And was giver a 6-12 month estimate. But she was a trooper and did everything she needed to do and beat it. So I know the stress your feeling and especially with the statistics they give you but you never know fam. So keep hope. Wish you strength with the situation.

Thanks, guys. I really don't want to put a damper in the TAN thread, but I figured to post and share something this intimate on NT, because this tends to be my outlet.

Trying to keep occupied and keep my head up. Your comments definitely is encouraging.

Side note...That hobo chick in the van is cute...But she looks frail.

Last edited:
Fozz Fozz sorry to hear that brother. Easy for me to say but stay strong. Try and enjoy any time you can with her (i know shes in a diff state) and all the times u spent with her. I bet she a tough lady, that generation is built tough, so keep hope

Last edited:
@Fozzy Badfeet sorry to hear that brother. Easy for me to say but stay strong. Try and enjoy any time you can with her (i know shes in a diff state) and all the times u spent with her. I bet she a tough lady, that generation is built tough, so keep hope
I wanted to facetime with her the moment my parents broke the news...But my aunt, (who cares for her) broke down when she was telling my mom 
frown.gif

Having heard of news of my grandma and my other grandma battling cancer...It definitely take a lot out of you.

It's the first time in a long time that I felt like I don't know what to do and I can just sit in the dark thinking of what's going on. 

Cancer sucks. It really does.

I wanted to facetime with her the moment my parents broke the news...But my aunt, (who cares for her) broke down when she was telling my mom :frown:  

Having heard of news of my grandma and my other grandma battling cancer...It definitely take a lot out of you.

It's the first time in a long time that I felt like I don't know what to do and I can just sit in the dark thinking of what's going on. 

Cancer sucks. It really does.

I kinda know how u feel. My grandmother is also battling cancer but i only met her once when i was 13 (she lives in the middle east). Although i spoke to her on the phone often its been tough for me to speak to her hearing her really sick so i can only imagine how hard it must be being very close with yours. Id say do the facetime thing, i know itll be hard/emotional but im sure itll mean a lot to her and to u as well.

Cancer definitely sucks no doubt about that. **** cancer

Seen someone selling a arcade machine for $250.
Really tempted to buy it but don't know where I'd put it lol

I dunno why but it really irks me seeing people use the numbers on the top row of the keyboard instead of the number pad on the right side.

:lol: for real tho how u out here tryna input data and taking a lifetime using that top row when that keypad was designed to speed things up and make it easier.

Back
Top Bottom