the thread about nothing...

been emailing companies non-stop for internships. but got deim i just don't see myself working for a production house or a big company.

maybe i was born to ball. semi-srs 

maybe not.

been emailing companies non-stop for internships. but got deim i just don't see myself working for a production house or a big company.

maybe not.
Currently looking at internships for the summer. 

Confused at what I want to do... as I was considering taking Accounting 1 over the summer and that would interfere with any internship. 

maybe not.
Currently looking at internships for the summer. 
Confused at what I want to do... as I was considering taking Accounting 1 over the summer and that would interfere with any internship. 
What are your interests? Join groups at college that are related to your interests, u get to meet like minded people, and if they like you enough, they will oop you a connect to an internship or job.

What are your interests? Join groups at college that are related to your interests, u get to meet like minded people, and if they like you enough, they will oop you a connect to an internship or job.
Really interested in anything business related, word I feel you on that. 

Just browsing online and I haven't been able to find much... As I'm a Freshman and most companies are looking for Juniors and Seniors. 

Really interested in anything business related, word I feel you on that. 
Just browsing online and I haven't been able to find much... As I'm a Freshman and most companies are looking for Juniors and Seniors. 
Online job hunting is more of a miss than hit
Meet recruiters at those business job fairs and ask them questions, get to know them, etc., and they will probably help you out if they feel like you are a great potential candidate
in person interaction is the best way to network

Last edited:
Meet recruiters at those business job fairs and ask them questions, get to know them, etc., and they will probably help you out if they feel like you are a great potential candidate
Makes sense. 

However, I'm not in the business school yet and it can be pretty difficult to tap into that part of the school from the outside (pause). 

But I get what you're saying, def feels like more of a miss than hit. 

Makes sense. 
However, I'm not in the business school yet and it can be pretty difficult to tap into that part of the school from the outside (pause). 
But I get what you're saying, def feels like more of a miss than hit. 
It doesn't matter dude
Just rub shoulders with people, get to know if u even like business
Trust me, these 4 years is all about experimenting and trying to get to know as much people as you can

Back
Top Bottom