the thread about nothing...

Snow is evil 
laugh.gif
. Well, let me take that back, snow that severely inconveniences your life is evil.

Some of the things I read on NT just make me 
mean.gif
Yeah, I'm sure I'll get tired of it when a storm comes through and makes everything inaccessible lol.

But I'm enjoying it for now 
laugh.gif
It's all good until you fall and bust your *** 
laugh.gif
. I know you from Cali and regular snow is great, but after a while it's a pain. But I'm biased against it, I hate bundling up and dressing in layers, and had a few horrible snowstorm experiences 
laugh.gif

https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/16123174_1847691332143977_1321140276781121536_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzNTkyMDk0NTc4NDk0ODcwNA%3D%3D.2

[img]https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/16230422_1833901680221706_76252776358739968_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzNjQzODM1NDg4MzE5Njg2Nw%3D%3D.2

[img]https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/15624707_1817453448505528_2684090638554628096_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQxOTE2NjkyMzU2NDY2Njg2MA%3D%3D.2

[URL=https://www.instagram.com/itscourtneyallegra/?hl=en]https://www.instagram.com/itscourtneyallegra/?hl=en[/URL]

That Sommer Ray vid was pretty annoying to watch. Her and her ugly friend kept interrupting eachother and cutting eachother off :lol

I've never had a more difficult time paying something over the phone, Bright House is so damn dumb. Called in to pay for the cable for my parents, I get connected with the lady and after giving her my moms info tells me that I'm not listed on the account. I'm like cool, I'm just trying to pay the past due. She then tells me she can't tell me the past due :| I'm like alright... Lemme just text my dad to confirm the past due. No text back and all of a sudden the call drops :{ I call back and get a different agent once I got the past due, tell me how this dumb broad says she can't see any info of my moms in her system. I'm like "Here's the phone number again" and she still says no, so now I'm pissed but I don't vent it. I tell her my moms first and last name, which you can't possibly mess up because it's unique as hell. She still says no. I just hung up and let my pops know I'll have to try later cause I used my lunch break. I hate agents like that.

How you know Im Puerto Rican you prick :{

But nah i really dont know any out, but just walk into any barber in San Juan and you would be straight

Cuz yall are all the same.

Sike, as long as they dont do my eyebrows they dont gotta worry bout gettin baby powder slapped.

I've never had a more difficult time paying something over the phone, Bright House is so damn dumb. Called in to pay for the cable for my parents, I get connected with the lady and after giving her my moms info tells me that I'm not listed on the account. I'm like cool, I'm just trying to pay the past due. She then tells me she can't tell me the past due :| I'm like alright... Lemme just text my dad to confirm the past due. No text back and all of a sudden the call drops :{ I call back and get a different agent once I got the past due, tell me how this dumb broad says she can't see any info of my moms in her system. I'm like "Here's the phone number again" and she still says no, so now I'm pissed but I don't vent it. I tell her my moms first and last name, which you can't possibly mess up because it's unique as hell. She still says no. I just hung up and let my pops know I'll have to try later cause I used my lunch break. I hate agents like that.

I dont know whos a bigger baby, you or franc.

bright house and Fios agents both suck after they were bought out. I had agents legit tell me they were going to dig up my driveway to install internet and another say my address doesn't exist, with techs never even showing up for scheduled appointments multiple times with no notification. :{

bright house and Fios agents both suck after they were bought out. I had agents legit tell me they were going to dig up my driveway to install internet and another say my address doesn't exist, with techs never even showing up for scheduled appointments multiple times with no notification. :{
I never thought I'd have an issue with them until today.

I never thought I'd have an issue with them until today.

just pray you don't have to deal with comcast

Been through the same thing. "You are not an authorized user on the account" But i called last month and made myself an authorized user. Sorry you aren't on the account. Ive had to become an authorized user 4 times and they still every time i call say i am not.

Back
Top Bottom