the thread about nothing...

I've never had a more difficult time paying something over the phone, Bright House is so damn dumb. Called in to pay for the cable for my parents, I get connected with the lady and after giving her my moms info tells me that I'm not listed on the account. I'm like cool, I'm just trying to pay the past due. She then tells me she can't tell me the past due
indifferent.gif
I'm like alright... Lemme just text my dad to confirm the past due. No text back and all of a sudden the call drops
mean.gif
I call back and get a different agent once I got the past due, tell me how this dumb broad says she can't see any info of my moms in her system. I'm like "Here's the phone number again" and she still says no, so now I'm pissed but I don't vent it. I tell her my moms first and last name, which you can't possibly mess up because it's unique as hell. She still says no. I just hung up and let my pops know I'll have to try later cause I used my lunch break. I hate agents like that.
bright house and Fios agents both suck after they were bought out. I had agents legit tell me they were going to dig up my driveway to install internet and another say my address doesn't exist, with techs never even showing up for scheduled appointments multiple times with no notification.
mean.gif
I never thought I'd have an issue with them until today.
just pray you don't have to deal with comcast

Been through the same thing. "You are not an authorized user on the account" But i called last month and made myself an authorized user. Sorry you aren't on the account. Ive had to become an authorized user 4 times and they still every time i call say i am not.
facts lol we told our stories in here plenty of times about CS. I remember them all to well 

Update: Finally had the chance to speak with my grandma, back home. It broke my heart. She looked really different, I think is because of the meds? But she was able to talk to me and tell me how she didn't know how she got sick, she's in pain and can't walk, and that whatever happens, happens.
frown.gif
 She smiled when she saw my daughter and said she was so big now, but then quickly turned the focus on me and said I got fat 
laugh.gif
 We said our goodbyes and the moment I ended the facetime call, I just broke down and cried.

I hated seeing her in that condition. 

I asked my Dad's advice if we should fly back home...He said it's ultimately up to us, but to really just continue to pray for her.

Sigh. We're still deciding on when to fly back home...Due to work and cost of tickets...But I'm hoping we do get to go some time soon...Even if it's for a couple of days.

Update: Finally had the chance to speak with my grandma, back home. It broke my heart. She looked really different, I think is because of the meds? But she was able to talk to me and tell me how she didn't know how she got sick, she's in pain and can't walk, and that whatever happens, happens.:(  She smiled when she saw my daughter and said she was so big now, but then quickly turned the focus on me and said I got fat :lol  We said our goodbyes and the moment I ended the facetime call, I just broke down and cried.

I hated seeing her in that condition. 

I asked my Dad's advice if we should fly back home...He said it's ultimately up to us, but to really just continue to pray for her.

Sigh. We're still deciding on when to fly back home...Due to work and cost of tickets...But I'm hoping we do get to go some time soon...Even if it's for a couple of days.

Damn man...I mean money comes and goes idk your situation financially, but time, valuable time conquers money every single time especially in a situation like this...either way I hope it all goes well!

Damn man...I mean money comes and goes idk your situation financially, but time, valuable time conquers money every single time especially in a situation like this...either way I hope it all goes well!
No you're absolutely right. It's just money. Work responsibilities is just really demanding at the moment. Shooting for President's day weekend to fly out. Hopefully I could.

No you're absolutely right. It's just money. Work responsibilities is just really demanding at the moment. Shooting for President's day weekend to fly out. Hopefully I could.

Why not try to fly your grandma out to where you are? See if you can compromise wit your pops and see if he can fly with here both ways.

Deleted that **** same day I downloaded it. Thought I'd be on MWR a lot more but I don't even play that at the moment. My favorite duty to
definitely took 50 steps backs with this one.

just wanted to get my ranking to 55, will stop playing it now.

Back
Top Bottom