the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
Thats so foul
yea i see.

I wouldn't even have typed all that. Just a single laughing emoji would say everything.
I probably would've responded with "how about $95 then". 

As annoying as getting lowballed is, sometimes the buyer accepts the offer. Never hurts to try IMO.

I find it amazing when someone who makes $700,000 annually is complaining about cost of living in San Francisco.

I'd deal with the commute if I had that salary.
he can get a house thats like 3000 square feet in the burbs for ~$600k and commute/BART 
laugh.gif

i cheat the bay bridge traffic during rush hour by going through golden gate 
grin.gif

renting a studio in sf is 3 times more expensive than a 1rm/1bath apartment in the area i'm gonna move to in august 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
So only half a day's pay? :smh:
nah fam, we got to use our pto so I used 4 hours. I have enough pto already that's been given to me plus I have the ability to "purchase" more pto

Half day at work today :pimp:
How are you liking your new job so far?
honestly I love it, it's so easy and chill. I love the fact that I know I'm helping the members. I'm learning a lot about insurance too plus the benefits are cool. I talked with my manager who let me know he can set me up with a development plan to get me into the department I want to go to. Training ends in mid April and my schedule will be chill.

Was doing a reset on my laptop and deleted everything including my windows partition. :x
All I have is iPhone & iPads. I'm screwed. :x

Last edited:
I guess certain individuals are not up to date. I'm on the East Coast in the Tri-State area. Turn on your radio and put La Mega 97.9 FM or X 96.3 FM and they always have in their rotations Reggaeton. It's good to know that no matter how much certain individuals hate this music genre. Reggaeton is still alive and still does have a huge following & I'm talking a Worldwide following. Just go to Spain and you'll see, Italy etc. So hate all you want cause it hasn't stopped this movement, FACTS!

BRAND NEW: Daddy Yankee - Hula Hoop
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/latin/7710074/daddy-yankee-new-song-hula-hoop-zumba-listen

Never give up bruh bruh

I guess certain individuals are not up to date. I'm on the East Coast in the Tri-State area. Turn on your radio and put La Mega 97.9 FM or X 96.3 FM and they always have in their rotations Reggaeton. It's good to know that no matter how much certain individuals hate this music genre. Reggaeton is still alive and still does have a huge following & I'm talking a Worldwide following. Just go to Spain and you'll see, Italy etc. So hate all you want cause it hasn't stopped this movement, FACTS!

BRAND NEW: Daddy Yankee - Hula Hoop
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/latin/7710074/daddy-yankee-new-song-hula-hoop-zumba-listen

Dogg, not even the reggaeton thread tryna here you...go on with that

So only half a day's pay? :smh:
nah fam, we got to use our pto so I used 4 hours. I have enough pto already that's been given to me plus I have the ability to "purchase" more pto

As long as you gettin paid bruh :smokin

Been sick the last couple of days [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Avocado shakes n drake catchin up to you :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom