the thread about nothing...

Dogg, not even the reggaeton thread tryna here you...go on with that

Moe Fab I would of thought that a person like yourself that lost a kid would be acting more mature I guess not. You started targeting me, now if you don't like what I'm saying that's your fault. Targeting what I most value Reggaeton you don't know me and Reggaeton has helped me when I was going through some stuff. So you get outta here!
All fun and games in here breh. No need to get triggered 
laugh.gif

Moe Fab I would of thought that a person like yourself that lost a kid would be acting more mature I guess not. You started targeting me, now if you don't like what I'm saying that's your fault. Targeting what I most value Reggaeton you don't know me and Reggaeton has helped me when I was going through some stuff. So you get outta here!

This dude got the gasolina.

Beastbrook averagin 40,12 and 10 the last 7 games :x

I remember when he got drafted i said who the **** is that?

I used to think kd was realer than russy. Then that yr they lost to miami in the finals and kd was crying I knew he was a *****

Now all of sudden everyone is the victim. A bunch of people started targeting me just because I like Reggaeton. I was minding my own business, then these individuals out of nowhere started saying that Reggaeton is trash. You don't have to like it, just say I dont like it and that would of been fine. But calling it trash, when I'm not disrespecting nobodys taste in music etc on here that was disrespectful. Now if yall want to act like I'm the Villain, that's yall fault not mines. That person who lost his kid, should of acted more mature and not start targeting me just because of my taste in music and not once did I disrespect him go back and Reread what I wrote him. There's no cursing or disrespecting that kid in any way. I just said that with his kid passing away, he should of acted more mature and stay quiet instead of targeting me and talking bad about my music for no reason, when I don't even know him or done anything to him for him to start something with me and this also goes for whoever targeted me just cause I like Reggaeton. Lets be in peace!

**** your music, you sound immature for bringing that up about an other mans family

Your just a troll no one likes reggeton stop

You must be confused cause the only trolls here are those individuals who targeted me just cause I like Reggaeton including the person that I mention his kid. Go and look up the definition of an internet troll. I didn't start nothing, I just responded back cause I despise internet trolls/bullies and I guess that's what you are cause you are also starting with me. When I only want to be in peace. These people think they could troll or bully someone and that everyone is going to stay quiet. They started with me, now if I say something back that offends them, I'm the bad guy. That's the reason people should learn to know how to stay quiet and mind their own business and not start problems with someone.

Now all of sudden everyone is the victim. A bunch of people started targeting me just because I like Reggaeton. I was minding my own business, then these individuals out of nowhere started saying that Reggaeton is trash. You don't have to like it, just say I dont like it and that would of been fine. But calling it trash, when I'm not disrespecting nobodys taste in music etc on here that was disrespectful. Now if yall want to act like I'm the Villain, that's yall fault not mines. That person who lost his kid, should of acted more mature and not start targeting me just because of my taste in music and not once did I disrespect him go back and Reread what I wrote him. There's no cursing or disrespecting that kid in any way. I just said that with his kid passing away, he should of acted more mature and stay quiet instead of targeting me and talking bad about my music for no reason, when I don't even know him or done anything to him for him to start something with me and this also goes for whoever targeted me just cause I like Reggaeton. Lets be in peace!

Dude says reggaton is trash and u bring up his dead son? Really?

Does reggaton play in your house 24/7 or something lol?
Are YOU reggaton?

Wat the hell lol

Back
Top Bottom