the thread about nothing...

Is it possible to experience "woman fatigue"?

You just get tired of looking at a bunch of women doing the same poses, filters, makeup, style, etc.

anigif_enhanced-1732-1457980756-2_preview.gif

Imagine being rich enough to pick any one and every one of these ig girls to smash at your disposal :x

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats !

How long was you unemployed before the interview ?
I was laid off but my last day isn't til until May 1st. Been laid off a few times but always found another job pretty quickly. 
unemployment money = time to rediscover yourself
You might be right. I was stressing all week about what I was going to do but the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards going back for my MBA. 

I ask because as soon as a job fired me, BOOM i quickly filed for unemployment :lol:

That $450 a week for me was heaven, but then realized i got too dependent on it :smh:

But on the bright side i had lots of free time to go and travel and see the world a little bit

Last edited:
I was laid off but my last day isn't til until May 1st. Been laid off a few times but always found another job pretty quickly. 

You might be right. I was stressing all week about what I was going to do but the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards going back for my MBA. 

whats the shame in collecting unemployment? that's your money. the time you have to collect that is diminishing. i found what i wanted to do in life while i was on unemployment. it might work for you.

I ask because as soon as a job fired me, BOOM i quickly filed for unemployment :lol:

That wast $450 a week for me was heaven, but then realized i got too dependent on it :smh:

But on the bright side i had lots of free time to go and travel and see the world a little bit

that is true. dependency becomes a crucial aspect of the after effect, that's why you have to use your time wisely. getting back to school is always a good choice. just don't tell that to the people who in charge of your unemployment case.

whats the shame in collecting unemployment? that's your money. the time you have to collect that is diminishing. i found what i wanted to do in life while i was on unemployment. it might work for you.
that is true. dependency becomes a crucial aspect of the after effect, that's why you have to use your time wisely. getting back to school is always a good choice. just don't tell that to the people who in charge of your unemployment case.
There's really no shame in it. Just grew up with the "work mentality". Both parents worked two jobs to make ends meet. I guess I just took after them. Pretty much have worked full time since I was 16. The thought of not having a job is new.

Thank you for the input. Also... GO Cowboys 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom