the thread about nothing...

17125891_1791247914520060_2479700884469055488_n.jpg

Reactions: Ube
I just started as an order selector in training, I work overnight. Saturday I did my job but got sick during my shift and just went to the break room the last couple of hours on my shift. The manager said he was calling for me but I couldn't be found, so he thought I left. I show up yesterday and the AM notified my boss that I came back; my boss tells the AM to send me home and to come back today so he can talk to me. If he's going to fire me why hasn't he done it yet? Maybe he's going to wait until my shift starts to do it IDK. This is my third week and I'm still on my probation period.

Damn, your dumb, lazy, and weak.

Last edited:
I just started as an order selector in training, I work overnight. Saturday I did my job but got sick during my shift and just went to the break room the last couple of hours on my shift. The manager said he was calling for me but I couldn't be found, so he thought I left. I show up yesterday and the AM notified my boss that I came back; my boss tells the AM to send me home and to come back today so he can talk to me. If he's going to fire me why hasn't he done it yet? Maybe he's going to wait until my shift starts to do it IDK. This is my third week and I'm still on my probation period.
Why didn't you notify the manager that you weren't feeling good?

I hope you don't lose your job. Hopefully it's just a 'talk'.

Networks down at work. Can't do anything productive. Frustrating since I have work to finish and they aren't giving us half days.

Back
Top Bottom