the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

:rofl:

First off no one said anything about reggaeton fans being tough or soft.

Second, why the hell would we go somewhere thats playing reggaeton when we dont like it?

Its real easy acting like the tough guy on here and disrespecting someoneone. I bet none of this dudes in real life, would say something about REGGAETON where there's a whole bunch of die hard Reggaeton fans and if you think that all Reggaeton fans are soft than you are being delusional. Go to Puerto Rico or Colombia and just say Reggaeton is trash in a club you would be dealt with in instant. You can look at Reggaeton like this is some type of Pop music or whatever, but the reality is that before Daddy Yankee's ''Gasolina'' song this genre already existed and they had some Underground hits, stuff that talk about the street life etc. For instance Lito & Polaco's ''Mundo Frio'' song...

I come with facts/evidence, you could act like I'm saying some bs or accept the truth! and if someone comes with that I only talk about Reggaeton stop with the bs lies cause my posts before this one are about Soccer/Football or Futbol like we call it in Spanish.
Fam, I listen to reggeaton sometimes but what the hell was that :x

Its real easy acting like the tough guy on here and disrespecting someoneone. I bet none of this dudes in real life, would say something about REGGAETON where there's a whole bunch of die hard Reggaeton fans and if you think that all Reggaeton fans are soft than you are being delusional. Go to Puerto Rico or Colombia and just say Reggaeton is trash in a club you would be dealt with in instant. You can look at Reggaeton like this is some type of Pop music or whatever, but the reality is that before Daddy Yankee's ''Gasolina'' song this genre already existed and they had some Underground hits, stuff that talk about the street life etc. For instance Lito & Polaco's ''Mundo Frio'' song...

I come with facts/evidence, you could act like I'm saying some bs or accept the truth! and if someone comes with that I only talk about Reggaeton stop with the bs lies cause my posts before this one are about Soccer/Football or Futbol like we call it in Spanish.

Got dam dogg give it up nobody here wants to hear your crybaby *** on some daddy yankee **** Or hear aout your footbal man crush.

Stick a soccer ball up your butt.

Last edited:
Son really caps locked 'reggaeton' though :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom