the thread about nothing...

17587249_276108686161192_4931932523912495104_n.jpg

if she is amazing, she won't be easy.

if she is easy, she won't be amazing.

if she is worth it, you wont give up.

if you give up, she's not worthy.

.everybody eventually is going to hurt you at some point

you have to find the ones worth suffering for.

Smile now cry later

-little puppet

ever since i turned 25 I've noticed an incredible decrease in my metabolism
mean.gif
                                                                                                                  - Life

So I'm going through my phone and deleting old text messages/people I don't talk to anymore and I see this one girl's from my class 2 years ago that says she'll "make it up to me" (for doing most of a group paper). I kinda want to text her back and tell her she still hasn't made it up to me lol, but do you think it'd be weird? Has too much time passed? 

Last edited:
if she is amazing, she won't be easy.

if she is easy, she won't be amazing.

if she is worth it, you wont give up.

if you give up, she's not worthy.

.everybody eventually is going to hurt you at some point

you have to find the ones worth suffering for.

This how you feel about your girl, sckid?

So I'm going through my phone and deleting old text messages/people I don't talk to anymore and I see this one girl's from my class 2 years ago that says she'll "make it up to me" (for doing most of a group paper). I kinda want to text her back and tell her she still hasn't made it up to me lol, but do you think it'd be weird? Has too much time passed? 
text her your NT name
Nah fam, you done. Forget it

Shoot your shot

What's the worst that could happen? She gonna publicly shame you on Reddit/Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter/LinkedIn/Google+/MySpace/Xanga/Friendster?

Last edited:

Shoot your shot

What's the worst that could happen? She gonna publicly shame you on Reddit/Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter/LinkedIn/Google+/MySpace/Xanga/Friendster/AsianAvenue?
Added.

Do it!!

Worst case she goes new phone who dis? Tells you you're weird / creepy? Welp next if that happens.

Best case she laughs it off and you get a date and then it's game time.

Post screenshot of convo also.

Do it now [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I thought I had plans tonight...I thought wrong

Back
Top Bottom