the thread about nothing...

6hVjdQ.gif

Oh, snap. Asian Avenue reference?

I used to be on that all the time.  Used to play Poker there too 
laugh.gif

she looks fye... I may have to subscribe :nerd:

Edit.

Watching this whole vid just made me realize something... Females get off by using the strangest things than when it comes to men we're more simple with it fleshlights and silicone bootys are the go to but you really telling me theres broads out here using rubber ducks to handle themselves??? Idk just another reason why i cant trust them :smh:

Last edited:
The more i see these vapor max the more i want a pair

the pics of the red with the black air units got me wanting.
When i saw them on feet in the pure plat colorway....i think it was on Neymar a while back made me want a pair....but i will wait a bit...ain't got the funds right now.

hoping some one brings food to staff today....not donuts though...bagels...come onnnnn bagels

Close to 3 months in on my testosterone treatment, figured I'd let my beard grow out to see if it has had any effect on the empty patches on the sides. Turns out those empty patches are gone now 
smokin.gif
 They've filled in with the rest and there generally seems to be an increase in facial hair overall.

So the treatment is at least working to some extent 
laugh.gif

Haven't really noticed any improvement in my disease symptoms but that'll probably take a bit longer for the treatment to have any effect on that.

Back
Top Bottom