the thread about nothing...

Had the best kind of sleep last night. I felt all toasty and I was so relaxed, that my limbs were all rubbery. It felt like I was hatching from a warm cocoon. I just wanted to lay down forever and not move a muscle. Had half a mind to just call in cuz I don't really feel like doing ****

Last edited:
Was at sams club last wknd and i was wearing these polo flip flops i got from the outlet.

Joints broke :x

They were just glued on instead of stitched.

Had to walk thru the whole store with 1 flip flop :x

LOLOL.

remind of when I had to go to my 1st review with my supervisor walking up the stairs and the back half of my dress shoe broke away.

Joint was flapping and popping like I was wearing flipflops. felt like a bum:smh:

my co-worker smells musty as ****, like he left his clothes in the wash machine for a few days 
sick.gif

i can smell the funk from across our cubicles aisle...he's old and crotchety, one that would get mad if someone called him out on this stench

cant wait to get away from this job
Tell HR.

Do you guys actually read all of your work e-mails? I don't know how people could possibly do it. I get between 100-150 e-mails every day. If I read them all thoroughly I wouldn't actually get any work done.

Do you guys actually read all of your work e-mails? I don't know how people could possibly do it. I get between 100-150 e-mails every day. If I read them all thoroughly I wouldn't actually get any work done.
Yeah, I have to read majority of the emails that come through. When it's announcements or newsletters, nah. 

But I'm CC'd on a lot of things, so I have to make sure that the supervisors I oversee, aren't slipping and actually acknowledge that they have an important email they need to reply to.

Lol we are supposed to read our emails everyday to stay updated. But I only read them once or twice a month. I mostly depend on my coworkers to keep me up to date :lol:

Back
Top Bottom