the thread about nothing...

A dude on snapchat took his kids to KBBQ. He didn't wanna pay for the kids so he took a weenie from home and put it on the grill [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Does it pay well lol

No banking was paying better. But i'm in between a couple of things so it pays the bills and it's really chill.

I don't do credit card. I'm doing car and recreational vehicle loan.

Last edited:
As long as it's chill that's what counts but tan fam, I have a question for you. Am I wrong for wanting to wait to move out to a place so that way my girl and me Can save money?

As long as it's chill that's what counts but tan fam, I have a question for you. Am I wrong for wanting to wait to move out to a place so that way my girl and me Can save money?

Nah man stack up.

You'll need that emergency fund when the baby comes.

Better dig in the savings in time of needs than loading that CC.

Lmao. I never done that but i knew this shorty that use to sell her box. She called me one day telling me she had a couple that wanted a young guy to **** the wife while the husband watches, if she could find 2 even better. I was with my homeboy when she called me. Easiest 250 i made :lol:
Lmao it never got to that point. One of my boys was like it ain't gay, if he ain't touching you. I kinda think it is though. And also dudes wanting to massage my feet.
This is the type of s*** i read when i spend 1 day out of Thread about Nothing

That ****old **** is ****** up and funny at the same time. I dunno how dudes enjoy seeing their wife get smashed and abused infront of them esp by a middle eastern and a black man :rofl:

They hate us but pay us to defile their wives
Ironic, isnt it?

Nah man stack up.

Nah man stack up.

Thank you. That's exactly what I told my girl especially when it comes to having an emergency fund. I wanna move out just as bad as she does but I gotta explain to her that we can't just dive into something like that and not have some backup. Having bills paid is cool and all, but I wanna be able to still have money left over to save and not be flat broke.

Back
Top Bottom