the thread about nothing...

Just wanted to shared how amazed I was, the pics were shown to me before disclosing her age... I felt so bad afterwards, are her parents comfortable with that ish? I know I wouldn't

NT sup.

Just need to vent real quick.

Witness someone's death the other day
mean.gif

A 13 year old girl jumped on the subway tracks trying to retrieve her phone, she thought she can make it up back in time and didnt.
mean.gif

I feel so guilty because i wasnt too far from her and maybe i coulda did something or try to stop her but everything happened so fast.

The story if you guys wanna read more

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...g-Lost-Item-from-Subway-Tracks-417909153.html

And i saw video on Facebook of people trying to the young girl, she was pinned between the platform and train.

I was not right in the head, i just kept replaying the scene over and over in my head.
mean.gif

Couldnt even hang out with my girl, didnt wanna do anything but stay home, wasnt near my phone or anything.

I've seen videos online of killings and suicides, but in person its a whole different story.

Anyhow, finally got to vent and get it off my chest.

Rest In Paradise to the girl, and if anyone reading, please value your life, its not worth a cell phone at al.
Damn, RIP to her
nastiest thing known to mankind

17 legal in some states [emoji]128523[/emoji]
Man i googled age of consent in Brazil.... 14

mean.gif
This world can be disgusting at times

HBD @SlunderKingpin

Dirty thirty happy birthday!

Happy birthday bro

Why do contact lens exams gotta be so much more expensive than regular eye exams? Found a place that does eye exams for $29 then I said I need a contact lens exams too and the price jumped to $100+

This

Not sure if srs given the track record of your stories

Don't fall for his bs

HBD Ox :nthat:

Happy Birthday

"The future started yesterday" word to Gangsta Gibbs
Real talk.

Ox. Ox. happy bday fam

Happy birthday oxyboo

I gotta lay someone off tomorrow at work.

She's probably my favorite employee(no savage)

I'm legit getting nauseous just thinking about it.

NT sup.

Witness someone's death the other day :smh:

A 13 year old girl jumped on the subway tracks trying to retrieve her phone, she thought she can make it up back in time and didnt. :smh:

I feel so guilty because i wasnt too far from her and maybe i coulda did something or try to stop her but everything happened so fast.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...g-Lost-Item-from-Subway-Tracks-417909153.html

And i saw video on Facebook of people trying to the young girl, she was pinned between the platform and train.

I was not right in the head, i just kept replaying the scene over and over in my head. :smh:

Couldnt even hang out with my girl, didnt wanna do anything but stay home, wasnt near my phone or anything.

I've seen videos online of killings and suicides, but in person its a whole different story.

Rest In Paradise to the girl, and if anyone reading, please value your life, its not worth a cell phone at al.

Damn.

Just read this now.

:frown:

Just outta curiosity...what was everyone else doing? Not a single person tried to stop her or help her up?

Last edited:
Think reading dude's post about witnessing the girl on the subway track made me have a nightmare:

I narrowly escaped a mass shooting at a mall, there were only 9 guys wanting to play a pickup game of basketball so I left the mall. For whatever reason next thing I know I'm walking through the bloodbath and I realize that if I had stayed I would've died.

Yes, there is a mall in Taiwan with a basketball court

NT sup.

Witness someone's death the other day
mean.gif

A 13 year old girl jumped on the subway tracks trying to retrieve her phone, she thought she can make it up back in time and didnt.
mean.gif

I was not right in the head, i just kept replaying the scene over and over in my head.
mean.gif

I was just barely 3 feet away from another chick who fell backwards onto the subway track

Story here -- http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/03/08/woman-struck-by-subway/

sick.gif

Just learned jidenna album dropped

Step dad got moved to hospice

Job tells me i 56 hours of free pass callin day after i use my 40hrs carryover and my 80 hrs accrued time off

Thursday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom