the thread about nothing...

C8vfkIsUAAIO9N4.jpg

Been pretty caught up and not able to blog as much as I used to but back at it. Would usually take some time to read after work/gym but been replacing that with visiting my uncle and being with family....still fighting strong hoping for the best. With that being said

Law 36: Disdain Things You Cannot Have: Ignoring Them Is The Best Revenge 

I have been applying this law my whole life without even noticing it. 
Uncle passed away last night in bed. Happy to see him no longer suffering... long hard fought battle with brain cancer. About 20 years ago he only had a 1% chance to live. To have him another 20 years is a blessing and I thank God for that. Going to miss this man forever. 

Uncle passed away last night in bed. Happy to see him no longer suffering... long hard fought battle with brain cancer. About 20 years ago he only had a 1% chance to live. To have him another 20 years is a blessing and I thank God for that. Going to miss this man forever. 

My condolences

**** cancer

Last edited:
Can't believe I ran into the girl I hollered at last semester... Just randomly caught up with her and what not.

about to sell 2 pairs of sneakers and dude hits me up and tells me he can only come through at around 11.

He then asks me if i'd still be up. To make $400 i'll stay up all night :lol:

Why is there a limit on reps? I really don't get it.

Hit the rest of ya'll off when. I reup.

On a side note I just had the best fake chicken I have ever had in my life. #NoSubway

Back
Top Bottom