the thread about nothing...

When u wake up right before the alarm goes off and u hyped as **** to go **** up the world [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I always have this dream where im in hs and i have a paper or project due but didnt do it.

Then when i wake up theres that microsecond where im like "****" then immediate relief

tumblr_n736xm7ZBn1rcqxmvo1_400.gif

I've had this recurring dream that I'm back in college and that I skipped a class that I forgot about attending and didn't graduate. Idk why I keep dreaming that specific scenario lol.

When u wake up right before the alarm goes off and u hyped as **** to go **** up the world [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I remembered
When I wake up in the morning
And the 'larm gives out a warning
I don't think I'll ever make it on time
By the time I grab my books,
And I give myself a look,
I'm at the corner just in time to see the bus fly by

Highschool right?

When your alarm goes off & you instantly start thinking of excuses to call in 

I've been a bad boy. I've called out 5 or 6 times since December. I'm only allowed 6.5 call outs between December 2016 and December 2017 :frown: Lol I'm definitely going over. I don't think I can go April - December without calling out two more times, at least.

Last edited:
I just got another FT job that pays half of what my PT job is paying. My FT job said they couldn't honor my PT schedule even though it's a few times out of the month. I really don't want to quit over something that should be a very small obstacle.

Hate when I disagree with someone so it's "they don't want to get into a debate" not "hey we just have a difference of opinion and ones not necessarily wrong"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom